Author Topic: Crooked I -LIFE AFTER DEATHROW DVD+SDTCK info  (Read 343 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Crooked I -LIFE AFTER DEATHROW DVD+SDTCK info
« on: July 07, 2006, 05:55:24 AM »
www.dubcnn.com
What Up!

Crookeds Dynasty Entertaiment Group has become strong independent company and is lately  busy with marketing campaign to promote its first major release “Life after Deathrow” The DVD documentary wich will drop AUGUST 29th 2006.The number of stores set to carry the DVD is growing by the day, some of the stores where you will be able to get the DVD are Wallmart, Frys Electronics, BestBuy and many more. You can already preorder the DVD at Amazon.com and CdUniverse.com
The good news is that Life After Deathrow soundtrack is coming at the same time as DVD, first Dynasty came with idea about mini soundtrack with 8-10 songs with DVD but they gave up on that and decided to go with complete FULL lenght bangin soundtrack.

here u have «Cali Boyz» chopped n screwed produced by Scott Storch, download it on Dynastys Myspace or direct from this sendspace link:

www.myspace.com/dynastyentgroup

Crooked I - Cali Boyz (chopped N screwed remix)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kxityk

Link to Amazon and Cduniverse for preorder:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000G1R344/qid=1150488163/sr=1-7/ref=sr_1_7/103-4337948-1917409?%5Fencoding=UTF8&s=dvd&v=glance&n=130

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7201644&style=movie&cart=353477697&BAB=M

DVD trailor (9mb)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5xqk5p

Peace! COB
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 11:32:05 AM by Episcop Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: Crooked I -LIFE AFTER DEATHROW DVD+SDTCK info
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 08:15:14 AM »
After all the pushbacks, I'll believe the DVD has come out when I hear about it from people in the US.
It's cool to hear that there will be a full OST. Should be nice...

But on the real, how many people are really interested in this release? How many fans out there - besides the true West Coast heads & Crooked I fans - want to know what happened to Crooked during his stay at Death Row? Exactly...a couple of hundred at most, in my opinion. And that's perfectly normal - after all, how many people outside the West Coast hip-hop fans even know the name Crooked I? I don't even have to answer it.
Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to see this DVD, but I just don't see this DVD having much success, not at all.

On the otherhand, this DVD might stir up some controversy, and THAT is always good when an artists's album is dropping shortly after the DVD release!

Intriago33

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 08:45:31 AM »
I'll pick it up, but he should of dropped this after the album.
He woulda pushed more copies this way.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 03:41:51 PM »
I'm definitely gonna cop this but I'll wait till it's actually been released not gonna preorder it...

And why has there have to be a soundtrack to this? Crook should just stick with the DVD, skip that soundtrack and make sure his album gets released!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 06:55:27 PM »
looking forward to it

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 12:32:33 AM »
Ill support this one for sure.  I wonder how far he'll go as far as talkin about Deathrow.. I wonder how Suge feels about this coming out?  I wonder if theres any damaging info type stuff..
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2006, 06:27:28 AM »
Ill support this one for sure.  I wonder how far he'll go as far as talkin about Deathrow.. I wonder how Suge feels about this coming out?  I wonder if theres any damaging info type stuff..

All the people that are filmed on this DVD gave their approval for the release, that means Infamous Knight figure also:)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2006, 11:05:59 AM »
Propz for puttin the news on front page!