Author Topic: LAKERS To Sign Veteran Point-Guard...  (Read 365 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: LAKERS To Sign Veteran Point-Guard...
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2006, 10:47:25 AM »

I said true Laker fans care about who the Lakers sign.

shut the fuck up

lol there you with your "you're not a Laker fan" bullshit....who gives a fuck about that guy...he's a 31 year old piece of shit ;D
...He's a veteran point-guard, far from a piece of shit...An unproven NBA player? Yes...A piece of shit? Not quite yet....Let's see how he does before we judge him...PeACe

A vet? he's a nobody..i never even heard of that muthafucka..the guy is garbage..this shit didn't even deserve a thread..should of kept it in the Lakers thread.  :P

You're a moron and a Laker dick-licker, not a fan...5 years down the road, you'll forget you even liked the Lakers...You're that type of a fan, it's obvious.

Before you jump all over this pick up, sit back and think about it for a second. Last year we had good production from the point guard spot, but we needed a veteren presence. Mckie was supposed to be that, but he didn't work out... With the amount of money we are spending the options are very limited. You can't judge this pick up until he steps on the court. Judging it now, unless you've been following him in Europe, means that you're judging on emotion... The only thing we do know about Shammond is that he was dominating in the Euroleague. He probably won't start, he'll come off the bench and provide expierence, which our team really needs, but we have really no way of knowing, so any judgements at this point are useless. The only way to see if this is a good pick up is to wait and see how he does...Get off Mitch's dick, we've been having a good off-season so far. Not saying this is a great signing, but like I said, we'll just have to wait and see...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2006, 10:53:03 AM »
LOL @ you already dickriding him  ;D

You're a moron and a Laker dick-licker, not a fan...5 years down the road, you'll forget you even liked the Lakers...You're that type of a fan, it's obvious.

fucking idiot

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2006, 12:41:39 PM »

A vet? he's a nobody..i never even heard of that muthafucka..the guy is garbage..this shit didn't even deserve a thread..should of kept it in the Lakers thread.  :P

You've never heard of him, but he's garbage....? Explain that one.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2006, 02:48:56 PM »
Don't act stupid.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2006, 04:01:18 PM »
Mmmm.. i'm not impressed by this move. :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2006, 04:12:30 PM »

You've never heard of him, but he's garbage....? Explain that one.

He can't...He's just a sad kid who thinks he's a Laker fan, when all he really does is talk shit 95% of the time...Where did I dickride him, moron? I said I didn't like the signing either...But it can only HELP us, not hurt us....PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2006, 04:17:52 PM »
Don't you have to go write some lyrics for E-40?  :laugh:  :loser:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2006, 04:19:43 PM »
Don't you have to go write some lyrics for E-40?  :laugh:  :loser:

No, why the hell would I?...Did I really get to you that bad? LOL.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2006, 04:23:00 PM »
 ;D I'll never look @ you the same. You are one sad muthafucka.  Damn, E.Crazy ownes you  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2006, 04:31:38 PM »
;D I'll never look @ you the same. You are one sad muthafucka.  Damn, E.Crazy ownes you  ;D

LOL@I'll never look at you the same. Very sad, this is the internet. :grumpy: You're hurt because I don't consider you a Laker fan and that means so much to you...E-Crazy is a joke, never once has he made a post exposing anything new about me. He's a pathetic, drama-queen Clipper fan and it's even more pathetic that you're on his dick...Many people from this board who know me in person know that I met famous people through rapping...Don't feel bad and try to switch the subject because you have nothing to say, you are simply an anti-Laker...A dreadful pessimistic "fan" who only makes negative judgements :-*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2006, 04:33:11 PM »
 ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2006, 04:37:42 PM »
 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2006, 04:41:06 PM »
hahahahahaha fucking idiot  ;D always has to have the last word like a bitch.  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2006, 04:41:41 PM »
hahahahahaha fucking idiot  ;D always has to have the last word like a bitch.  :D

Where did you see a word, moron? LMAO...Once again... 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2006, 04:43:04 PM »
 ;D