Author Topic: Kid Rock On Working With Snoop  (Read 70 times)

Crenshaw_blvd

Kid Rock On Working With Snoop
« on: January 22, 2002, 06:14:43 PM »
One of the highlights of Kid Rock's latest album, Cocky, is his collaboration with West Coast rapper Snoop Dogg on the bawdy, album-closing bonus track "WCSR," which is short for "World-Class Sex Rhymes."
The rap-rocker recently told LAUNCH about working with Snoop Dogg. "With Snoop, it was just chaos. I was in California, a little bit of weed-smoking going on, and me and my redneck buddies hanging out with him and all of his boys, you know? It was a great clash, but we had a lot of fun," he said.

Rock also revealed to LAUNCH that he's open to other future collaborations, including possibly working with another big rap star. "I just kind of go with the flow--whoever comes along, you know, and shows interest," he said. "I talked with Master P the other day--that would be fun. I'm just open-minded about music. I love to make it and it's fun to work with other talented people."

Rock discussed the possible collaboration with Master P during a taping of Politically Incorrect earlier this month.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Kid Rock On Working With Snoop
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2002, 06:45:55 PM »
Dude this is old.........Stop Flooding.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!