Author Topic: Official ITALIA 2006 WC CHAMPION thread!!!!!!!  (Read 602 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official ITALIA 2006 WC CHAMPION thread!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2006, 04:20:11 PM »
France deserved to win

They played better. And they had better midfielders and better strikers. It's just that you can't fuck with Cannavaro & Buffon.
It was the victory of a TEAM, less talentous, but 101% italian, a real group, with people giving 101% of them all.
An italian win. Italian DNA.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2006, 04:22:07 PM »
France deserved to win

They played better. And they had better midfielders and better strikers. It's just that you can't fuck with Cannavaro & Buffon.
It was the victory of a TEAM, less talentous, but 101% italian, a real group, with people giving 101% of them all.

And for those reasons Italy deserved it, IMO.....

The Maestro

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2006, 04:23:46 PM »
France deserved to win

And for those reasons Italy deserved it, IMO.....

That's why i'm proud of them guys.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2006, 04:25:08 PM »
Was it 0-0 at the end of regulation?

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2006, 04:27:11 PM »

1-1

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2006, 04:27:33 PM »

1-1

wcsoldier

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2006, 04:29:04 PM »
Like I said before playing better doesn't mean shit, only the win counts.. Italy won with his weapons: a great Defense, one of the best since a long time...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2006, 04:36:02 PM »
Man you won a WC by eliminating us on penalties (98) and an EuropeanCup by winning the final against us on golden goal after we was winning 1-0 at 89'.
I think you can survive this match and take it with philosophy. Your team deserved the final, Italy too. Then penalties are a bitch.
I know it cause Italy has lost a WC final too, on penalties (94). And a semifinal (90, in Italy).
Try to forget this shit as soon as possible.

wcsoldier

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2006, 04:39:49 PM »
^^^^ yep now I know how it hurts to lose a final.. stay away from football for a while is what I need... n my girlfriend

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2006, 04:43:38 PM »
Yeah it hurts. And i know how it hurts to loose a semifinal at home too (7even), after my team played the best football of the WC.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2006, 05:02:15 PM »
France deserved to win

well put. I didn't understand why the French only had like 3 ethnically French guys on their starting squad. It isn't America or Canada, you can't do taht kind of shit. Where's the national pride? ANyway Toni, congrats homie. Canavarro was definitely amazing today. The strikers could have done a little better, but Buffon saved your ass on a couple occasions. The French had control of the tempo, but Zidane fucked it all up, that fucking idiot. Anyway, celebrate away. I was going for Italy as well
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

wcsoldier

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2006, 05:32:12 PM »

well put. I didn't understand why the French only had like 3 ethnically French guys on their starting squad. It isn't America or Canada, you can't do taht kind of shit. Where's the national pride?

you"re an idiot, they 're all French, most ignorant shit I read for a while

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2006, 06:19:01 PM »

well put. I didn't understand why the French only had like 3 ethnically French guys on their starting squad. It isn't America or Canada, you can't do taht kind of shit. Where's the national pride?

no, idiot. They're not French. They may be french by nationality, but not by ethnicity. Most of the country of France is made up of ethnically French people, so the team does not represent the population. On the contrary, the U.S. or Canadian team could have a team like this because the U.S.A. does not have a historical ethnicity, sans Native Americans, who don't play soccer, i don't think
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2006, 06:29:18 PM »

no, idiot. They're not French. They may be french by nationality, but not by ethnicity. Most of the country of France is made up of ethnically French people, so the team does not represent the population. On the contrary, the U.S. or Canadian team could have a team like this because the U.S.A. does not have a historical ethnicity, sans Native Americans, who don't play soccer, i don't think

LOL... "they're not french"
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2006, 06:36:48 PM »

LOL... "they're not french"

lol...