Author Topic: Damn, what the fuck are we doing tomorrow? Weird shit.  (Read 463 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Damn, what the fuck are we doing tomorrow? Weird shit.
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2006, 08:34:02 PM »
Yea Prison Break is the shit. The season finale was koo. I aint gonna give away the details cuz sum ppl might not have seen it, but i was good.

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2006, 10:04:27 PM »
It looked good, but i have missed the first three episodes, is there any point in tryna catch up?

I missed some episodes, including the very first one, but I still watched it and found it to be a very good show.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2006, 10:08:57 PM »
It looked good, but i have missed the first three episodes, is there any point in tryna catch up?
Its worthwatchin the rest, thats all I can tell u.

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2006, 10:24:07 PM »
greys anatomy, it depends on your taste, me personally i like medical shows and i like how it follows the main character and has a inner monologue through her life, they kinda ripped that off from scrubs

prison break, hell yeah, crazy show, i suggest you start from the beginning and watch all the episodes in order

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2006, 11:08:33 PM »
prisonbreak should be fine... i missed the first 4 episdoes and i still got into it

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2006, 02:52:32 AM »
LOL...It's gunna be the same for me...Life changes for me when the Laker season ends/begins...PeACe

yeah man, thats another reason i dont like summers, Laker season is over, all the regular programed shows I watch like Scrubs, Office, My Name Is Earl, Prison Break, Everybody Hates Chris, Greys Anatomy, etc etc are over, summers are just dull....boo

+1 for watching Scrubs, thats just pure comedy  8)