Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL "MATERAZZI IS A WIND-UP MERCHANT" THREAD  (Read 1633 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: THE OFFICIAL "MATERAZZI IS A WIND-UP MERCHANT" THREAD
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2006, 01:07:40 PM »
Yeh the same news i heard it on had to retract their statement concerning "Terrorist", so it never happened, someone must have just made that up.....

The Maestro

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2006, 02:11:22 PM »
if he called zidance a terrorist just beacuse he is a algerian muslim, that shit is sick.

Will you ever stop this bullshit? (i'm not talking to you in particular, don't get me wrong. It's not your fault).
There was an english newspaper who said it, but it was forced to categorically deny it the next day.
So it was a lie.

FACT.

Materazzi is still a moron, tho. But i don't like lies.

the fuck you talking about antonio? what bullshit? and then not me in particular? i read a post that said he got called a terrorist soi made my thread, i didnt know some paper later denied it.........

rik

« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2006, 02:19:46 PM »
He should have punched him in the nose or round house kick the muthafucka...If you're goin to get ejected make it worth it.

Mygla

« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2006, 02:51:53 PM »
No matter what Materazzi said, Zidane is a fuckin' idiot for doing what he did... He's the goddamn captain of a team in the final game of the World Cup!

If you saw the game, there were some signs of Zidane being really pissed even before the fight... when Buffon saved his (great) header, he looked really mad, much worse than he usually looks when he misses, and he yelled something at someone, maybe Buffon, Cannavarro or Materazzi, impossible to say because the camera had a close-up on Zidane.

Materazzi has been a disgrace for years, but that one thing Zidane did makes him just as idiotic.... fuck everyone who's defending him!

*edit*

and this is coming from a person who was (and still is) a big fan of Zidane, IMO he's the best player in our generation, and in a while, that's what he'll be remembered as... but as of now, he's gonna have to live with being the idiot who fucked up the World Cup for France. Just like Maradona is finally being remembered more as a great player than a dopehead and cheater.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 02:53:56 PM by Mygla »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2006, 03:19:26 PM »
I find it really funny that people everywhere are talking more about Zidane being sent off than Italy winning. Just another example how boring the WC was.  :-\