Author Topic: Has anyone seen LL Cool J in concert recently? (NEED INFO)  (Read 108 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Has anyone seen LL Cool J in concert recently? (NEED INFO)
« on: July 11, 2006, 02:09:20 AM »
LL is performing in Belgium September 28th but I don't know if I should go. I'd like to go if he performs his older stuff, like "Doin It", "Hey Lover", "I Need Love", etc...but I definitely DON'T want to spend money on tickets if he's performing songs like "Headsprung", "Control Myself", etc...

Something tells me it will be the latter, considering he just released a new album :-X Grrrrr...

Has anyone seen him recently? If yes, can you tell me what songs he performed?

mauzip

Re: Has anyone seen LL Cool J in concert recently? (NEED INFO)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 04:27:06 AM »
oh shit! :o i need to go if he comes out here, or else i have to go to belgium. cool j is one of the dopest live performers!

ABN

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 04:32:09 AM »
i saw him 2 years ago and more then 50% of the songs he performed were more then 10 years old. he performed all the classics and some new garbage.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 08:15:39 AM »
I also heard he also mostly performs older tracks.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 08:21:35 AM »
he will perform old stuff, don't be stupid GO!
NO MORE WAR

ABN

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 08:35:47 AM »
he will perform old stuff, don't be stupid GO!
i´d say the same thing, if you ever get a chance to see KRS,PE,LL,Ice Cube,Big Daddy Kane etc then take it. then only legendary artist that i´d never recommend anyone to pay for is Rakim coz he´s a crappy live performer.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 10:19:04 AM »
I acutally saw him a couple weeks ago live.  He did a good job of doing his old shit, he did "Rock The Bells," "Momma Said Knock You Out," and a couple more from that era.  Then he did "Loungin Remix" unfortunately he didn't do "Hey Lover", but he did "Doin It".  Then, as far as new shit, he did that "Luv U Better" song that the Neptunes did, and "Control Myself."  At the end, he did that song with 50 and Lloyd Banks, and he's like, "no one's heard this before!"  I'm like, yeah I did.  Hahah.  But he did put on a hell of a show.  Also, this was at a huge ass concert with a bunch of other acts, so it was definitely an abbreiviated performance.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 10:32:07 AM »
Thanks a lot for the info. I'll order my tickets this week :)