Author Topic: Bonzi Wells to the Pacers for Sarunas Jasikevicius & Jeff Foster?  (Read 339 times)

PLANT

Re: Bonzi Wells to the Pacers for Sarunas Jasikevicius & Jeff Foster?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 07:14:01 PM »
I didn't really think Bargnani was a good selection either...Too much of a gamble, Tskitishvilli anyone? He was coming off the bench in Europe, so I don't know what makes people think he can be an above-average player in the NBA...Unless he really excells. I honestly don't see him becoming another Dirk, like people are claiming...Andrew Bynum would easily have been the first pick in the draft this year had he stayed a year for college...PeACe
Are you serious?  Andrew Bynum came out of high school with no big game experience, and no experience playing tough competetion....Bargnani played a whole season for the championship team in a PRO league.....Bargnani has a wayy better game than Bynum IMO....Bargnani will start for Toronto and Bynum struggles to even see the court.  And thats even with Kwame Brown playing in front of him....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2006, 07:39:28 PM »
I didn't really think Bargnani was a good selection either...Too much of a gamble, Tskitishvilli anyone? He was coming off the bench in Europe, so I don't know what makes people think he can be an above-average player in the NBA...Unless he really excells. I honestly don't see him becoming another Dirk, like people are claiming...Andrew Bynum would easily have been the first pick in the draft this year had he stayed a year for college...PeACe
Are you serious?  Andrew Bynum came out of high school with no big game experience, and no experience playing tough competetion....Bargnani played a whole season for the championship team in a PRO league.....Bargnani has a wayy better game than Bynum IMO....Bargnani will start for Toronto and Bynum struggles to even see the court.  And thats even with Kwame Brown playing in front of him....

Ummm, it's pretty known Bynum would have FOR SURE been a top 3 pick this year...He was going over to dominate competition in UConn before he finally decided to go pro, especially since their league is usually dominated by bigs (due to the lack of size in their division)...Bynum is gunna be something, you can tell when you see him owning the Summer League at the age of 18...PeACe

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2006, 09:51:03 PM »
As a Pacer fan I really want this deal to happen but also Im gonna miss Foster and Sarunas.  LOL at people saying the Kings are getting nothing in return, Sarunas was the best player in europe who won titles and yes he plays no defense but either does Bibby and Sarunas is a deadly shooter.  And lmao at that fool saying no team wants Jeff Foster, dude grabs 10 rebounds a game in limited minutes, and plays great team and personal defense.  Overall I want this trade to happen for Indy but I think both teams can win from this deal.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2006, 09:54:09 PM »
If you diss me, diss me by the name. Im not saying those 2 niggas from Indiana are "nothing", but compared to Wells, they are less.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2006, 10:03:40 PM »
If you diss me, diss me by the name. Im not saying those 2 niggas from Indiana are "nothing", but compared to Wells, they are less.

Your exact words, "nobody needs Foster lmao"  Im sorry but you sounded like a moron with that comment.  Yeah Bonzi is better than both of them, but better than both of them combined I think not.  LMAO you say Foster sucks, and I then call you on it, and then you say he just isnt as good as Wells. And Sarunas and Foster are white I dont know if you know that lol.  Oh yeah and why would the Kings want Foster when they have Brad Miller??  Maybe cause Brad Miller is the most non physical, passive center in the game, just compare the two players all around game,
offense: miller>foster
rebounding : foster>miller
defense : foster>miller
intangibles: foster>miller

Miller might be the better player cause his offense but Foster has a much better all around game as he does many things Brad doesnt.  Thats why the Kings would want Foster.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2006, 10:12:32 PM »

Your exact words, "nobody needs Foster lmao"  Im sorry but you sounded like a moron with that comment. 
Yeah Bonzi is better than both of them, but better than both of them combined I think not.  LMAO you say Foster sucks, and I then call you on it, and then you say he just isnt as good as Wells. And Sarunas and Foster are white I dont know if you know that lol.  Oh yeah and why would the Kings want Foster when they have Brad Miller??  Maybe cause Brad Miller is the most non physical, passive center in the game, just compare the two players all around game,
offense: miller>foster
rebounding : foster>miller
defense : foster>miller
intangibles: foster>miller

Miller might be the better player cause his offense but Foster has a much better all around game as he does many things Brad doesnt.  Thats why the Kings would want Foster.

Don't give me that smartass talk buddy, you only gon' dig your own hole. Here's a demo:

By saying that nobody needs him and laughing, I simply disrespect him. It's not meant to be taken literally. He's not just as good as Wells, but far from as good as Wells.
Btw why do you really want this trade to happen as a Pacers fan (your exact words)? Because Wells is not better than them combined (your exact words)?
And the word nigga isn't necessarily implyin' a color, I don't know if you know that lol.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 10:14:07 PM by 7even Denjin Hadouken Master »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2006, 04:17:01 AM »
Foster is the kinda of player every team needs.....He doesnt care how much he sees the ball, but he works his ass off.  That guy hits the offensive glass like a beast too.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2006, 11:11:08 AM »
Isn't Bonzi a free agent right now?  How could the Kings trade him if they don't even have the rights to him right now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2006, 11:13:48 AM »
Isn't Bonzi a free agent right now?  How could the Kings trade him if they don't even have the rights to him right now.

LOL...Read the thread, buddy...Do you know what sign-and-trade is?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2006, 02:50:09 PM »
for the pacers this is a good trade , bonzi will fit in that system in indiana. sux for the kings though IMO, but i'm not complaining fuck those cow bells  :P

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Young Tucc

• Lil Geezy
  • "Tucker Iz Active"
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2006, 06:14:06 PM »
I don't know if I can say "I like" this deal because I have grown to love Bonzi's game in Sacramento as do many other faithful Kings fans in the area.  Also there is always a price to pay for greatness and if Geoff Petrie has to deal him, then he has to deal him, I think he has done a great job in rebuliding the Kings into a championship contender once again, and in such short time with so many moves. 

I agree with Spicemuthafu*kin1 here about his boys foster and sarunas.  Jeff Foster will give us everything Brad doesn't give us, and Sarunas will shoot the lights out coming off the bench behind Bibby, plus it's also good cuz im not the biggest Jason Hart fan to begin with....Will be very interesting to see what happens here, it will be tough to watch Bonzi go but at least he will go to the Eastern Conference and give the Pacers a little extra because they definitely need some experience on that young team to compete in the East.  Hope to see Bonzi back in Sac Town!!!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2006, 12:32:32 PM »
I loved the fact that Bonzi could be trusted to come through in the clutch during the playoffs..Thats what we needed in Sactown. Im def not liking this deal but like dude said you gotta do what you gotta do.