Author Topic: Blvd Connection ft. Edo G, Masta Ace & Common - Copenhagen Claimin Respect 2  (Read 183 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Don't sleep on this track.. it's one of my favorite.. It got 3 of the best mc's ever... edo g, masta ace and common and its produced by danish producer Context who made a Premier kinda beat

i bought it on vinyl yesterday (the only way you can get it without djs) and now im hooking it up :)

Boulevard Connection feat. Edo G, Masta Ace & Common - Copenhagen Claimin' Respect #2

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=10C0FB484234A9C2

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dont sleep !!

jeromechickenbone

Props Oklin.  Haven't listened yet, but I know it will be dope. 8)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

np...

be sure to leave feedback..

jeromechickenbone

np...

Damn you weren't kidding when you said it sounded like Primo.  It was a great production, but it bordered on biting with the hook scratchin and line rips.  All three MC's came dope as usual, but is it me or did Masta Ace's verse sound like parts of it could have been written by a Slim Shady era Eminem?  I'm not insinuating it was, but it sounds like something that Em would have rhymed back in the day.

Whats the rest of the album like? 

UWA 187

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
What's the order of the rappers? I know Common's voice but aren't familiar with any of the others, lol. :-[

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ace is the shit, i'm gettin this now, props  8)

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
sick shit. I love all these rappers
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
THATS MY SHIIIT!!!!

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

np...

Damn you weren't kidding when you said it sounded like Primo.  It was a great production, but it bordered on biting with the hook scratchin and line rips.  All three MC's came dope as usual, but is it me or did Masta Ace's verse sound like parts of it could have been written by a Slim Shady era Eminem?  I'm not insinuating it was, but it sounds like something that Em would have rhymed back in the day.

Whats the rest of the album like? 

It's just a single, there is not album... you cant get it anywhere else.. There is a remix of it produced by another danish producer.. but that aint as good.. there is also a Copenhagen claimin respect #1, i dont have have that on vinyl but i have it on my computer: Boulevard Connection feat. Iriscience, Maylay Sparks, The Last Emperor & DJ Babu - Copenhagen Claimin' Respect

What's the order of the rappers? I know Common's voice but aren't familiar with any of the others, lol. :-[
Edo. G, Masta Ace, Common
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 01:09:20 AM by Oklin »

UWA 187

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Edo. G, Masta Ace, Common

Thanks