Author Topic: MC Eiht/Cam'Ron beef??  (Read 912 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: MC Eiht/Cam'Ron beef??
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2006, 01:29:02 PM »
Is MC Eiht even allowed to talk anymore?  After Dollars and Sense he should have moved to Africa.

Young Tucc

• Lil Geezy
  • "Tucker Iz Active"
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2006, 06:59:11 PM »
Cam'ron needs to respect his elders and listen to MC Eiht....Pink is GAY!!!!! unless it's pussy

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2006, 09:01:42 PM »
IM still left in "aw" how a lot of people feel dipset or Camron its a shame i think u guys need to buys some q-tips..

I feel the same way....I can't believe people like that wack shit.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2006, 09:41:05 PM »
Cam'ron needs to respect his elders and listen to MC Eiht....Pink is GAY!!!!! unless it's pussy

EIHT SUCCS!

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2006, 11:14:53 PM »
Fuck Camron and Dipset.  Its straight westcoast for life.  I'll be the first to admit that eiht fell the fuck off, but I'd bump anything of his over camron and dipset any day of the week.  Some of you need some damn westcoast respect.  I would be ashamed to say that I would rather listen to camron over eiht.  That pink shit is for faggots.  Pink = Pussy.  Thats all there is to it.  We come strapped is better than taking all the best songs by camron and dipset and putting them all on one mix cd.  I understand how some of yall don't like the eiht groupies on here, but the dude deserves respect for what he has done.  I think any REAL westcoast fan bumped the shit out of Eiht back in the day.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 02:22:41 AM »
Fuck Camron and Dipset.  Its straight westcoast for life.  I'll be the first to admit that eiht fell the fuck off, but I'd bump anything of his over camron and dipset any day of the week.  Some of you need some damn westcoast respect.  I would be ashamed to say that I would rather listen to camron over eiht.  That pink shit is for faggots.  Pink = Pussy.  Thats all there is to it.  We come strapped is better than taking all the best songs by camron and dipset and putting them all on one mix cd.  I understand how some of yall don't like the eiht groupies on here, but the dude deserves respect for what he has done.  I think any REAL westcoast fan bumped the shit out of Eiht back in the day.

Wow! Im From Compton i know MC EIHT and id still rather listen to Cam and the Dipset and so would alot of the niggaz from my hood. so get off all this shit that the Dipset is only for White boys that are 15 and for bitches. I would NEVER EVER wear pink, but so what if Killa Cam does? Does that cahnge how he raps? Kanye West Calls himself the LOUIE VATON DON, but when he makes a tight song he makes a tight song. Jay-Z wheres Charcletas with Jeans. Common wears The Most faggot shit i ever seen. But he makes good music. Point bein stop using the PINK as an argument, it dont matter what he wears it matters what he says. And for the nigga that said he feels sorry for anyone that listens to the Dipset, I feel sorry for you for not being able to open ur ears to all kinds of rap\hip hop. The Dipset is something different. Too much rap sounds the same, but the Dipset have their own style, thats what I LIKE! And this has nothing to do with EIHT, cuz i love that nigga and i have been bumpin his shit since day 1 and I always will, but id still rather listen to CAM then Eiht. And yes EIHT deserves Respect! And hes got it from me! But So does Killa Cam!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2006, 04:22:00 PM »

Wow! Im From Compton i know MC EIHT and id still rather listen to Cam and the Dipset and so would alot of the niggaz from my hood. so get off all this shit that the Dipset is only for White boys that are 15 and for bitches. I would NEVER EVER wear pink, but so what if Killa Cam does? Does that cahnge how he raps? Kanye West Calls himself the LOUIE VATON DON, but when he makes a tight song he makes a tight song. Jay-Z wheres Charcletas with Jeans. Common wears The Most faggot shit i ever seen. But he makes good music. Point bein stop using the PINK as an argument, it dont matter what he wears it matters what he says. And for the nigga that said he feels sorry for anyone that listens to the Dipset, I feel sorry for you for not being able to open ur ears to all kinds of rap\hip hop. The Dipset is something different. Too much rap sounds the same, but the Dipset have their own style, thats what I LIKE! And this has nothing to do with EIHT, cuz i love that nigga and i have been bumpin his shit since day 1 and I always will, but id still rather listen to CAM then Eiht. And yes EIHT deserves Respect! And hes got it from me! But So does Killa Cam!

Real talk. DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET!!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2006, 05:11:39 PM »

Grundy you know how much I love the bay and the westcoast, YUK, Spice, Bo, Jayo, Ya Boy, Messy, etc are some of my favorite rappers ever but I cant deny how great the Dipset is.  Cam is on a whole other level than Eiht

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2006, 05:54:39 PM »
The Pittsburg steelers might have been a way better team than the San Francisco 49ers last year, but I sure as hell didn't go talking shit about the 9ers and all of a sudden become a steeler fan.

and to that wannabe netbanger truedupwhateverthefuckyournameis, I don't care.  Your a dipsit fan, therefore, what you say means nothing to me.

westside159

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2006, 06:52:20 PM »
MC Eiht really just wanted to sell some records, it still didn't work.

Sell records ??  Eiht was selling Platinum albums when Camron was wearing a flat top hair cut & diapers , and Camron's continues to flop his album only sold 200,000 units till this day  ha ha !!!!   now thats weak and he gets radio play and commericail attention which Eiht runs the underground and still sell's just as many albums as camron now what ??

And i dont get why this Spice 1 lil guy keeps bringin up MC Eiht and his favortie rapper is played out and career is over you compare Eiht's last 4 albums to Spice 1's and its a no contest Eiht wins all day real talk nigga !!!!!! Geah Eihthype 4 ever

I would LOVE to see some proof of Eiht selling even close to what Killa does. On some real shit, I'd be suprised to se that Eihts combined album sales in the last 8 years even equal 200,000. hahahaha, I would ask you post some proof, but you never do things like that. So until then, your points are invalid. I never said this before, but it's DIPSET BITCH!

Are you serious Camron  ;D Dipset  ;D  Those dude's are gay and there ntohing but a joke if you cant see that then you got are a joke too real talk ,man anybody that calls themselves gangsta's and wears a pink bandana and with glitter on them is a fuccin joke , You guys cant be serious  Camron Will never make as many classic song's or album's as MC Eiht period end of story !!!!!! 8) 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2006, 02:39:55 AM »
^^^^^When was the last time Cam wore PINK on TV? That was like 2 years ago dude get off the pink shit

The Best of 3 Worlds

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2006, 08:31:44 AM »
who cares about this beef

Cam is a fukkin joke in his own hood and Eiht is washed up trash
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

westkoastanostra

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2006, 06:52:31 PM »
who cares about this beef

Cam is a fukkin joke in his own hood and Eiht is washed up trash

westside159

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2006, 02:31:12 PM »
Eiht is better then your favorite wannabe rapper all day and Eiht cna do what other niggaz are not able to do thats make a good album with good music that actually is saying something  clown niggaz  Geah Compton 4 life bitch !!!!!!!!!!

Veterans Day - fire

Affiliated - Fire classic Eiht shit

Brotha lynch Hung & MC Eiht - The New Season - classic shit  period open ya ears

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2006, 04:04:57 PM »
when it comes down to "which nigga is more hood?"  obivously eiht gets that award cause cam and jimmy got their ass beat in their own hood.