Author Topic: For all the French rap fans...  (Read 74 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
For all the French rap fans...
« on: July 12, 2006, 03:12:50 AM »
Who has bought the new "Sniper" album, called "Trait Pour Trait"? It's been out a couple of weeks...
I bought it last week and the lyrics are on point as usual but I wasn't really feeling some of the beats at first. I've listened to the entire album about 7 times now and I like it more & more 8)

And once again, they've got some words for Sarkozy ;)

Anyway, it's worth the money.

Btw, you can watch their latest video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18dSlqqvfG4&search=trait%20pour%20trait

ABN

Re: For all the French rap fans...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 03:15:30 AM »
i´ve heard some french rappers with real dope flows but it´s hard to listen to some shit that you don´t understand. are there any major french rappers rapping in english?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 03:32:11 AM »
^^^^No, not that I know of. Most French people find it hard to hide their accent when speaking English, so that's why they just rap in their mother tongue.
But yeah, I can imagine it's hard to listen to rap music when you don't understand the language. That sucks, because you're missing out on a dope rap group. They went to trial with the French Prime Minister Nicolas Sarkozy because of their lyrics by the way. They tackle social issues in their songs, and Sarkozy got pissed because of that.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 03:21:09 AM by CRAFTY »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 03:50:05 PM »
lmao, mother tongue, good translation   ;D