Author Topic: E-40 video, U and Dat.... who the f***???........  (Read 504 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: E-40 video, U and Dat.... who the f***???........
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 03:56:50 PM »
no idea, but you need to get rid of that small block, and dump a big block in that bitch!!!!!  and get rid of that wood piece, it might catch on fire.

Hush up clown

That girl was fire, def. my favorite video girl this year....oh yeah LMFAO at 40 being a little too big for that Magnum.
yo favorite video girls was the ones on carlos menica, remixed from kanye west's gold digger.  you lucky i aint call you a faggot on here, bitch.

OK, try again, but next time, do it in English.
For real, that shit was just sad to read. I feel sorry for that guy :-\

I feel sorry for his mother.
:'( That poor old woman

yea bitch, you just mad because you were one of the fat bitches that were on the carlos mancia show. 
:loser: Is that the only thing u knoe how to say?

you KNOW dude is hurt when hes gotta resort to this...i forgot wtf this thread was even about lol

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2006, 06:34:24 PM »
no idea, but you need to get rid of that small block, and dump a big block in that bitch!!!!!  and get rid of that wood piece, it might catch on fire.

Hush up clown

That girl was fire, def. my favorite video girl this year....oh yeah LMFAO at 40 being a little too big for that Magnum.
yo favorite video girls was the ones on carlos menica, remixed from kanye west's gold digger.  you lucky i aint call you a faggot on here, bitch.

OK, try again, but next time, do it in English.
For real, that shit was just sad to read. I feel sorry for that guy :-\

I feel sorry for his mother.
:'( That poor old woman

yea bitch, you just mad because you were one of the fat bitches that were on the carlos mancia show. 
:loser: Is that the only thing u knoe how to say?

you KNOW dude is hurt when hes gotta resort to this...i forgot wtf this thread was even about lol
It was about some girl in the U And Dat video.

rip2pac

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2006, 07:38:11 PM »
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn thats crazy i thought i was the only 1 to peep shawty.............she need 2 be in XXL eye candy

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2006, 07:14:24 PM »
i was thinking of dropping a 400 into my caddy..

holy fuck
lol, im young, but i build cars, lowriders mostly, my caddy is an 84 coupe deville, the car in my signature is my other child- 82 caprice coupe
im thinking ill either drop a big engine in the caddy and still lowride it or drop a 350/383 in the caddy and drop something bigger in the caprice.. or ill just sell em both and start all over again..

ill probably go with a 350 in the caddy, do up a simple hydraulic setup and flip it.. hydraulics are addictive, but then again, so is hp/torque...

:o <me hopping my caddy/me getting sideways in the caprice..lol
chevy fuck rice