Author Topic: Homerun Derby?  (Read 97 times)

jeromechickenbone

Homerun Derby?
« on: July 10, 2006, 07:57:38 PM »
Anybody watch it?  Ryan Howard of the Phillies took it.  He was fuckin crushing the ball.  I'm not real familiar with him, as I don't watch nearly as much baseball as I used to.  He seemed like a cool, humble dude. 

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Homerun Derby?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 09:42:28 PM »
Yeah he is a stud, his idols were Bonds and Griffey and his game reminds me of theirs a little.  The derby was alright not the best but not the worst.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 10:30:35 PM »
Not a big fan of the derby

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 10:31:53 PM »
There were tight players with serious power in the derby tonight but it just doesnt seem the same without a Bonds or Griffey.

Young Tucc

• Lil Geezy
  • "Tucker Iz Active"
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 06:04:39 PM »
Howard is definitely a stud, next big power guy in the game, his swing is definitely griffey-esque, expect big things from this kid!!

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 11:01:03 PM »
There were tight players with serious power in the derby tonight but it just doesnt seem the same without a Bonds or Griffey.

I know Griffey shouldn't have left seattle, ever since he went to the reds his career went downhill, plus injuries.

and Bonds well maybe the steroids aren't kickin in like they are supposed to,  ;)

acgrundy

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 11:32:38 PM »

what are you talking about man?  Bonds has never done good in a homerun derby.