Author Topic: The greatest Fighting Game Comeback in the History of professional e-Sports  (Read 461 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IoBrpAuhxBk&amp;autoplay=2" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IoBrpAuhxBk&amp;autoplay=2</a>

Now, look at this. To those who never played the legendary Street Fighter 3, what you have to know is this:
Each character can choose on of his respective Super Arts for a match. They are very strong and make significant damage, even when blocked.
The awesome player who plays Ken in this game, however, parries the whole Super Art of his opponent, while having ZERO health left. Parrying is very hard, and a way to take zero damage from any attack. Parrying a Super Art like Chun Li's is almost surreal. After he parried it, he counters with his respective Super Art, and finishes her. Amazing.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
I don´t know how often I watched this video. You just got to love the crowd reaction.

Plus, I think for every hit that the player of Chun Li does the player of Ken has to defend accordingly. Like push back in that exact split-second as the attack hits..  That makes it so special. Don´t know for sure though if that´s true. I only read it somewhere.

Great video nonetheless.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Crazy

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Plus, I think for every hit that the player of Chun Li does the player of Ken has to defend accordingly. Like push back in that exact split-second as the attack hits..  That makes it so special. Don´t know for sure though if that´s true. I only read it somewhere.

Yes, for every time it hits he had to push the arcade stick into her direction at exactly the right time... he parried almost 20 hits that way  :o It's so fast you can hardly count them lol

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Damn that shit was tight.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
in fuckin' credable. I've had some great comebacks,but usually by making the round longer and tricking people. that was just so un real. I almost feel like it was rehearst... 'cause I cannot believe that it was right on the spot. Or those two have played each other, 'cause that was just unbelievable.

Doggystylin

LMAO @ the crowd

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
old...but i love seeing that over and over.

but the dude video taping and talkin just sounds like a fag lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

coola

seen. but amazing, i have always been a huge street fighter fan.

and ken's always been my character  8)

Don Seer

<-- remember my Ryu avatar.. he da man