Author Topic: lol somebody plz put Diddy out his misery!!  (Read 388 times)

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
lol somebody plz put Diddy out his misery!!
« on: July 12, 2006, 08:50:48 AM »
No one should even try to do a James Brown impersonation because you'll end up lookin/soundin stupid, not even Michael Jackson....

but Diddy thinks he can do it, check it;

http://www.bumsquaddjz.com/nms/redirect.php?dlid=2068&ENGINEsessID=4c8b46ff5bed3469a9296f32a619ac57

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: lol somebody plz put Diddy out his misery!!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 03:03:47 PM »
here's my thoughts on Puffy....

as a business man dude is a genius , i mean the guy hasn't had any talent on his lable for many moons now, sean jean is starting to die down , and his shows blow balls , but the dude just keeps getting richer and richer , and how is he doing this. He's almost like the unofficial spokesman for hip hop to old white people....and i got to give him props on that, dude is savy

but as a person ....dude bugs the shit out of me. if he told me to walk to brooklyn for some god damn cheese cake i'd jiz in a twinky and serve it to him on a trash can lid.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

bigo8160

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 06:31:38 PM »
heard he was changing him name again to just "puff" ???

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 06:50:53 PM »
heard he was changing him name again to just "puff" ???
how about piss?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 08:50:25 PM »
What was the story of that whole cheescake thing?

The Maestro

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 11:52:50 PM »
on some show he had called making the band , he had all these wanna be rappers go out to brooklyn from manhatten on foot to go get him some cheesecake  from a certain pastry shop. he said he did it to see how hungry they were to get into the rap game ....

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 11:51:13 AM »
on some show he had called making the band , he had all these wanna be rappers go out to brooklyn from manhatten on foot to go get him some cheesecake  from a certain pastry shop. he said he did it to see how hungry they were to get into the rap game ....

It took um like 5 hours but the best bit was when they got back diddy had left.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 11:55:26 AM »

That cheesecake looked bomb.

SGV

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 11:56:28 AM »
I don't see why that's so fucked up. These cats basically had the entire game presented on a platter to them. They didn't have to grind at all. All they had to do was audition. Walking a long distance to grab some Cheese Cake for the dude who's paying your bills... That's not too much to ask. Up until that point, what did they have to work for? Nothing. That was just a test to see if they were really gonna serious about their craft.

ABN

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 01:21:51 PM »
y´all know why Puff sent them to get the cheese cake? he did that coz that´s what Andre Harrell made Puff do once a week when he was his intern. and Puffy didn´t complain, he walked his ass from Harlem to BK once a week to get Andre his cake. and now Puffy is Andre´s boss, he made them do that coz if a person aint willing to do some small shit like that for a recording contract they damn sure aint gonna be ready to put in 10 hours a day in the studio.

SGV

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 02:27:22 PM »
he made them do that coz if a person aint willing to do some small shit like that for a recording contract they damn sure aint gonna be ready to put in 10 hours a day in the studio.

Holla! Shit's the truth...

Puff has came a long way from being Doug E. Fresh's dancer to Directing videos to running his own label. Dude has proved his worth.

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2006, 07:44:35 AM »
^ but when a man of that stature drops a garbage track like this, i question him...

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

herpes

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2006, 08:27:37 AM »

That cheesecake looked bomb.
juniors is the best cheese cake ur ever have

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2006, 03:16:50 AM »
Puffy actually makes me want to vomit sometimes.......

1000 posts!

The Maestro

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2006, 02:57:33 PM »
i see and know why puffy did that but like i said i wouldn't be willing to do that for HIM.  but with that said i'm glad he made them do it, cuz they were all whack and spoiled