Author Topic: XXL's whole breakdown of Game on Change of Heart  (Read 723 times)

rip2pac

• 'G'
Re: XXL's whole breakdown of Game on Change of Heart
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 04:16:28 PM »
Wow so this whole Game is a male stripper and a fag for going to a male strip club is finally coming to light.  His mom owned a strip club and he took the girl there to meet her.  He didnt just take her to a male strip club.  SOHH and some of you on here are mad corny making shit up.

Rip2pac how do you know Dub C is not a crip, just curious....I am not saying he is or he isn't but you seem to be for certain.

Read his brother Crazy Toons interview on Dubcnn.com plain & simple he aint got shit 2 lie 4............& people aint making up facts when they have the ACTUAL footage on tape

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2006, 04:52:06 PM »
I'M SOOO SICK OF THIS CHANGE OF HEART BULLSHIT.....IT DOESN'T FUCKIN MATTER....IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC.....I JUST WANNA HEAR GOOD MUSIC.....THESE RAP NIGGAS ARE NORMAL PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND I...THIS SHIT IZ ENTERTAINMENT AND THATS IT......LISTEN TO DEAD PREZ AND DON'T LET THESE RAP DUDES HYPE YOU UP... NIGGAS GOSSIPPEN ABOUT ANOTHA MAN IS SOME STRAIGHT GAY SHIT............MOST OF U CATS ON THIS BOARD AIN'T REAL AND IF YOU SAWTHE NIGGA IN PERSON U WOULD MOST LIKLEY GET NICE....AND TO THA REAL NIGGAS DO YO THANG AND GET YO MONEY MAYNE........I'M GONE

I FEEL YA  People talk shit on this website about a rapper, and how gangsta they are,as if they were raised in da same crib and shit, but if they saw them they would fold up like bitches

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2006, 06:00:25 PM »

ALL  Yall WESTCOAST dudes who claim 2 be GANGSTAS lol
Bloods & Crips WE DONT BELIEVE U..............U NEED MORE PEOPLE

Snoop aint a Crip
Daz or Kurupt
Dj Quik aint a Blood
Mack 10 aint a Blood
WC aint a CRIP
etc...........etc..........

you are an idiot

and why does everyone keep bring up the change of heart tape like its something new? is that all u guys got? if so thats pretty sad.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 06:02:55 PM by Native_Joe99 »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2006, 08:01:16 PM »
It’s up there with that infamous photo of a young Prodigy at dance class. A magazine ad where Death Row’s Suge Knight is holding you know who’s son with the caption: We take care of our own. The episode of 106 and Park where Cash Money’s Baby kissed his young artist Lil Weezy right on the lips. Things we’ve heard about it but aren’t sure that they actually ever happened because we didn’t witness and/or see it

I'm curious, what Death Row ad is XXL talking about, because I've never seen that one.

It was Diddy's kid.  Suge knows the mother of one of Diddy's kids.

damn...when was this ad out?  gangsta...

youngmessnucca

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2006, 08:02:49 PM »
only a faggot like yourself would say some shit like that.  got home early from suckin those dicks?  it must not have been a busy day...beeeeyatch.

aww...did i hit a soft spot lmao!

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2006, 04:47:02 PM »
Wow so this whole Game is a male stripper and a fag for going to a male strip club is finally coming to light.  His mom owned a strip club and he took the girl there to meet her.  He didnt just take her to a male strip club.  SOHH and some of you on here are mad corny making shit up.

Rip2pac how do you know Dub C is not a crip, just curious....I am not saying he is or he isn't but you seem to be for certain.

Read his brother Crazy Toons interview on Dubcnn.com plain & simple he aint got shit 2 lie 4............& people aint making up facts when they have the ACTUAL footage on tape

Not what ive seen people are talking like he just took her to a male strip club like thats his idea of a date.  Plus they are saying he looked like a chump.  One girl was on him, he liked his old girl but she didnt like him.  Dont act like all of you around here are super pimps lol im sure some chick didnt want to be with you either.

How it went from he took the girl to meet his mom at her place of business, which is a strip club, to Game being a male stripper I dunno.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2006, 12:22:26 AM »
so if his mom OWNED a strip club does that make him wealthy?  i guess all that shit about selling dope just to get by was a fad. 

this whole shit = :-[:'( = :grumpy:  ....which makes me wanna    :baseballbat:

LOL, don't hurt nobody..................lmao

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2006, 12:30:03 AM »
ALL  Yall WESTCOAST dudes who claim 2 be GANGSTAS lol
Bloods & Crips WE DONT BELIEVE U..............U NEED MORE PEOPLE

Dj Quik aint a Blood
Mack 10 aint a Blood
WC aint a CRIP
etc...........etc..........

^^^^That should be in the Negro Please! section in XXL..........

this kid is making a fool outta himself, Game's bitch he took to the show didn't wanna be witt him no more and chose tha other nigga and that means he got played?
Since when is having enough of someone playing them
  ???

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2006, 03:40:37 AM »
Let's be real bro's...
how many "Real" gangsta'z have platinum plaques? (answer is none)

let's be realistic....
The people we listen to on the mic are not gangsta'z...period
they are entertainment.

They are a reflection & voice for the surrounding in which they belong.
A Reporter of some sort's.

Rapping is a skill....
let's not forget that he ability to rhyme word's is infact a gift...(Talent)
let's also not forget that The Game destroyed G-Unit on the mic.
300 bar's & Runnin' killed & Buried all the member's of G-Unit.

If the dude came out on a game show....(JT)
who gives a fuck?
he got naked for bitches?....lol (if U haven't gotten naked in-front of a chick....then do not apply, Virgin, N.P.G.)

Game murdered 50 Cent on wax.....
In term's of mic skill's it's a no contest.

GAME>50 cent
Game>G-Unit

Forget about about bringing up bullshit....
looking at the material in amount of time......lol
Game kills 50

IMO, of course.

'EclipZe

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2006, 04:01:24 AM »
WC is a crip.  In fact, he is the only rapper left who actually still bangs in the streets.

so, why does he claims he aint a crip?