Author Topic: Daz says he never had a drug problem  (Read 506 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Daz says he never had a drug problem
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 01:38:06 PM »
He just said he didnt  have a problem with drugs

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2006, 01:40:43 PM »
Didn't Daz brag about smoking crack and shooting up heroin on the "We're about to get fucked up" on the Dilinger and Young Gotti album?

LOL so everytime a rapper raps about how many niggaz he killed you believe him?  :D

i would if he talked about cheese burgers

Haha true especially Daz... I would question the credibility of Snoop if he mentions burgers in his rhymes
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2006, 01:51:00 PM »
im sure he bumped some yola every once and a blue moon, but who doesn't?  :cow: daz never really struck me as a drug user tho, and that was a pretty tight interview aside from that little blurb

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2006, 02:50:51 PM »
and that's when I say... I DON'T GIVE A FUCC !
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2006, 03:36:11 PM »
Didn't Daz brag about smoking crack and shooting up heroin on the "We're about to get fucked up" on the Dilinger and Young Gotti album?

LOL so everytime a rapper raps about how many niggaz he killed you believe him?  :D

i would if he talked about cheese burgers

also if he talked about how he got so fat...lol

Haha true especially Daz... I would question the credibility of Snoop if he mentions burgers in his rhymes
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2006, 05:34:20 PM »
Daz: I really just want to get my music out there for more people to hear, and the money will come. I’m not worried about that. I mean, before, we’d put out a mixtape on the West coast—me and my man DJ Pooh, we started all that indie s**t in Cali before anyone—and sell 30 or 40 thousand at $13 a pop…and that’s all my money! Now, I’m not tripping I’ll go like double Platinum and make that just from performances. Performing everywhere is the s**t that I get most of my money from; I got houses in a lot of places.

uhh ... Daz has said in past interviews that he learned the indie game from JT tha Bigga Figga