Author Topic: Kevin Federline spitting straight gangsta shit  (Read 502 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kevin Federline spitting straight gangsta shit
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2006, 04:01:12 PM »
people will always hate on niggaz that "turned" ... actor turned rapper, nba star turned rapper, dancer turned rapper, the dude who fucks britney turned rapper etc.

people don't like it when niggaz who just turned shine... cause they ain't down with niggaz who can do a lotta shit, and shine cause they got the right connections
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Diabolical

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2006, 04:04:20 PM »
This shouldn't be in WCC anyway, OC it.

K-Fed is from fresno

He is? I though he was from Texas or something.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2006, 05:01:03 PM »
This shouldn't be in WCC anyway, OC it.

K-Fed is from fresno

He is? I though he was from Texas or something.

http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1300

AllHipHop.com: Well Disco D said you’re a pretty gifted freestyler; who were your influences growing up?

Kevin Federline: Man, I listened to a lot of Bay Area stuff like E-40 and Dru Down, even like Cypress Hill was big to me back then. Even before that, Kool Moe Dee and NWA; just so much Hip-Hop on my agenda when I was like 13 or 14 years old. It was crazy.

AllHipHop.com: If you had to pick a crew to join- could be from any point in Hip-Hop history- which crew would it be?

Kevin Federline: Back in the day, I would’ve probably rolled with Digital Underground. Nowadays, I don’t know, there are so many people on fire right now so I don’t even know. It would be a privilege to go over to Interscope with their crews like G-Unit and Dre. Then again, it would be real cool to go over to the East Coast and go with Jay’s crew, who’s really hot right now. Both crews are hot. Then you’ve got the South; you’ve got Jermaine. God, it’s just so diverse, I wouldn’t know which way to go. So I’ll have to do it by myself to make me feel better.

supposedly knows a lot of bay area stuff