Author Topic: I'll be in San Diego until Friday  (Read 286 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I'll be in San Diego until Friday
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 06:33:49 PM »
LOL. Don't lie. You bought the time of your life until you noticed she had a dick...

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 06:36:17 PM »
LOL. Don't lie. You bought the time of your life until you noticed she had a dick...

If I did, I woudn't be kicking myself over losing the cash. I would of killed myself instead.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 06:44:10 PM »

If I did, I woudn't be kicking myself over losing the cash. I would of killed myself instead.

You're that loyal to Okiln, huh?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 07:30:55 PM by Now_I_Know »

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2006, 06:47:00 PM »

Your that loyal to Okiln, huh?

You know it. All I need in this life of sin is me and my Oklin.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2006, 06:57:18 PM »

Your that loyal to Okiln, huh?

You know it. All I need in this life of sin is me and my Oklin.

LMAO

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2006, 07:03:51 PM »
hey sikotik, what are those dates with numbers next to them in your sig?  are you on a diet?

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2006, 07:22:31 PM »
Yeah, its a diet.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2006, 08:47:47 PM »
I'm on one too, boy is it a bitch.  I was at 215 a couple of weeks ago, and today I was at 209.  I'm trying to get to 180. I've been doin cardio like a mutha fucka and cuttin calories like mad.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2006, 10:42:55 PM »
Same here man. Since 06/06/06 I've been taking on 600-1000 calories, doing cardio 5 times a week, and liftng 3 times a week. The diet part was hardest, but after awhile I got used to it and the hunger went away.

I lost 18 pounds in 6 weeks. I'm just trying to get as cut as possible before I start lifting like a muthafucka.

But good luck with yours man. Stay focused.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2006, 10:51:36 PM »
damn, you are really cutting the calories, that is crazy.  600 in one day?  how do you manage that?

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2006, 11:53:31 PM »
It wasn't like that at first. I planned on eating about 1,000 to 1,200 a day, but after a few weeks, my appetite went away. I would skip meals & I would have to remind myself to eat every 2-3 hours. Once a week I would eat anything I want, and still have no desire to eat. This is without any pills or anything liek that. Everyone is different but it works for me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE