Author Topic: The Contender Season 2 Premiere Tonight  (Read 1391 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: The Contender Season 2 Premiere Tonight
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 03:06:49 PM »
Torres might have been the best fighter in the whole contest. But he fucked it up by not concentrating enough on the fight. He could have easily beat Balletto, he was making him miss on his power punches and had a good mix of power and speed himself. His punches were coming to quick for Balleto to block but he kept on losing concentration.
Yea he kept looking at the crowd and smiling n all that bullshit, his trainer had to keep on putting him in check, "put ur arms down" then he'd smack him lol.but yea he culdve won, he was making Balletto miss ALOT. Balletto was tired by the third or 4th round, and busted open.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2006, 08:06:37 PM »
Well, this week I wasnt able to catch the full episode because I was caught up in Medal Of Honor but I was able to watch the fight, the fight was borderline of bad, you could obviously tell who was gonna win, dude from the blue team got some shots in there, I had him winning the second round and thats about it, the fight was boring in my eyes so I lost concentration sometimes but yea I saw more than enough to determine the winner lol.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2006, 02:45:55 PM »
Well, this week I wasnt able to catch the full episode because I was caught up in Medal Of Honor but I was able to watch the fight, the fight was borderline of bad, you could obviously tell who was gonna win, dude from the blue team got some shots in there, I had him winning the second round and thats about it, the fight was boring in my eyes so I lost concentration sometimes but yea I saw more than enough to determine the winner lol.

i'm kinda mad because monday somebody on big boy said he had seen the episode and it was a good fight.  Basically i got a lot less than what i expected

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2006, 12:03:33 PM »
This weeks contender, I was excited to finally see Vinroy Barrett vs. Grady Brewer, before this I thought Vinroy was gonna beat the shit out of him, WRONG!!! I watched the fight and I was in shock and awe I saw up to the third round and said it was a wrap and went back to playing Medal Of Honor, good job by Brewer, I thought it was kinda funny when he had Vinroy in the corner throwing wild shots and completely missing and connecting with his punches, of course I was so caught in MOH so I missed the beginning but was able to watch the fight. Good fight overall wasnt expecting so it was cool. And it looked like the head-butt was no accident either ;)

rik

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2006, 12:46:36 PM »
This weeks contender, I was excited to finally see Vinroy Barrett vs. Grady Brewer, before this I thought Vinroy was gonna beat the shit out of him, WRONG!!! I watched the fight and I was in shock and awe I saw up to the third round and said it was a wrap and went back to playing Medal Of Honor, good job by Brewer, I thought it was kinda funny when he had Vinroy in the corner throwing wild shots and completely missing and connecting with his punches, of course I was so caught in MOH so I missed the beginning but was able to watch the fight. Good fight overall wasnt expecting so it was cool. And it looked like the head-butt was no accident either ;)

I didn't really like the fight...I don't think either of them could fight. I think the final is goin to be Bravo vs Walter.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2006, 12:51:09 PM »

I didn't really like the fight...I don't think either of them could fight. I think the final is goin to be Bravo vs Walter.
Has anyone chose to fight bravo in the semi's?

rik

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2006, 12:53:01 PM »

Yeah that white dude from the yellow team...I don't remember his name.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2006, 12:56:02 PM »

Gary Balletto?

rik

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006, 02:00:30 PM »

Gary Balletto?

That's the guy. I think that's goin to be a good fight. Both dudes have power.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 02:25:24 PM »

Gary Balletto?

Hell yea thats gonna be a good fight. I dont know bout walter tho, goin to the final is a little farfetched, how far u think K-9 will go?

rik

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 02:39:14 PM »

Gary Balletto?

Hell yea thats gonna be a good fight. I dont know bout walter tho, goin to the final is a little farfetched, how far u think K-9 will go?

I don't know it's hard to say cus he's fighting Walter next. I think Walter is a good fighter even Sugar Ray was very impressed. That is also goin to be a good fight. I think Walter will win because he is more of a boxer.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2006, 02:47:26 PM »
He's fighting walter in the semi's? tight. K-9 just needs to get him with 1 good shot like he did with first dude he fought.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2006, 03:00:43 PM »
Walter's good but i think he needs to shut up.  I laughed when that dude Micheal Clark talked all that head to K-9 and then got dropped.  It's funny when they talk mess and then lose

rik

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2006, 03:38:22 PM »
Walter's good but i think he needs to shut up.  I laughed when that dude Micheal Clark talked all that head to K-9 and then got dropped.  It's funny when they talk mess and then lose

Yeah that's why I don't really like him (Walter) cus he talks too much, but he is a good fighter. I want K-9 to beat his ass but I don't know if he will.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2006, 04:02:05 PM »
All K-9 needs is one good shot.  He's the most muscular out of the bunch.