Author Topic: The Contender Season 2 Premiere Tonight  (Read 1374 times)

Trauma-san

Re: The Contender Season 2 Premiere Tonight
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2006, 06:06:33 AM »
That's bullshit, I think Walter's a little scared of K-9.  K-9 is, after all, mentall ill and might kill the guy in the ring. 

rik

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2006, 10:27:40 AM »
yep, that dude walter is no joke. i wouldn't be surprised if he took the whole thing. that dude grady is nothing special though...
Oh and Walter isnt fighting K-9, he said he wanted to, but he wanted to fight in the first fight in the semis.

He is fighting him bro. At first he had put his name for the first fight but then k-9 said smart choice and he took it off and put it next to K-9.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2006, 11:57:32 AM »
yep, that dude walter is no joke. i wouldn't be surprised if he took the whole thing. that dude grady is nothing special though...
Oh and Walter isnt fighting K-9, he said he wanted to, but he wanted to fight in the first fight in the semis.

He is fighting him bro. At first he had put his name for the first fight but then k-9 said smart choice and he took it off and put it next to K-9.
Oh ok, koo then.

Trauma-san

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2006, 09:44:21 PM »
Oh, my bad.  We'll see then. 

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2006, 07:36:08 PM »
Finally get to see Ebo fight.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2006, 08:05:18 PM »
Great fight, Ebo took control of the first 3 rounds but you could see he was punching himself out. After Stewart landed that big shot during the 4th it was evident Ebo was shook.

Trauma-san

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2006, 09:39:16 PM »
I hoped Ebo would win, but it wasn't to be.  The contender keeps it really good at not being able to figure out who's going to win.  Ebo's wife was hot.  She had nice breasts; could anybody tell if they were fake?  I don't think they would be, because he said he'd known her from the 1st grade, and they were both extremely religious and seemed to be sincere about it... so I don't think they'd be the typical type to go spend a ton of money on implants, she'd probably be all like 'this is my body the lord has blessed me with' and he'd be like 'I love you even though you've got a flat chest'.... so it may just be that he could tell in the 1st grade she was gonna be hot when she grew up, or it may be that he just lucked out and the little girl he dug in the 1st grade grew up to be a MILF.  I dunno, but at least I have something to think about now... kinda crappy though that they're off the show now, she was nice. 

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2006, 09:43:18 PM »
I hoped Ebo would win, but it wasn't to be.  The contender keeps it really good at not being able to figure out who's going to win.  Ebo's wife was hot.  She had nice breasts; could anybody tell if they were fake?  I don't think they would be, because he said he'd known her from the 1st grade, and they were both extremely religious and seemed to be sincere about it... so I don't think they'd be the typical type to go spend a ton of money on implants, she'd probably be all like 'this is my body the lord has blessed me with' and he'd be like 'I love you even though you've got a flat chest'.... so it may just be that he could tell in the 1st grade she was gonna be hot when she grew up, or it may be that he just lucked out and the little girl he dug in the 1st grade grew up to be a MILF.  I dunno, but at least I have something to think about now... kinda crappy though that they're off the show now, she was nice. 
Exactly what I thought when I saw her :laugh: But yea I doubt people that religious would get implants.

rik

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2006, 10:00:42 PM »
Exactly what I thought when I saw her :laugh: But yea I doubt people that religious would get implants.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2006, 01:33:03 AM »
Ebo disapointed me, I thought this foo was gonna go in and clean house, wrong. I was excited to see dude fight but disappointed at the outcome. Good fight nevertheless.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2006, 07:08:39 PM »
Missed the first fight last week was able to cath the ending of the fight and was able to see the Curiel-Forbes fight, good fight on Curiel's part for being 4 years out of the ring, Forbes went in did his thing came out victorious, good fight. Semi's have now begun, waiting to see who fight in the first bout.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2006, 08:00:54 PM »
BEAUTIFUL FIGHT!!!!!!! What a way to kick off the semi's. Too bad Acevedo ran out of gas, fight would've been much better but it was awesome anyways. Another good fight fought by Forbes, Next weeks fight is K-9 Vs. Walter, tension is growing, looking forward to next week.

rik

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2006, 08:49:26 PM »
Great fight...If Acevdo wouldn't have got tired he would have won the fight. Forbes had a great fight though one of the best fight yet.
I can't wait till next week they were really talking shit to each other in the previews. I still think Bravo will take it all.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2006, 08:57:32 PM »
I cant pick anyone to take it all, all good fighters too close to call. I think K-9 gonna win next week, Bravo vs. Balletto should be another great fight this season.