Author Topic: Tim Duncan > Kobe Bryant  (Read 702 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Tim Duncan > Kobe Bryant
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2006, 12:11:52 AM »
We'll talk next year when the Pacers make the playoffs for the 10th straight year and Bosh watches from home again.
well, the Pacers usually are sitting at home the next week anyways, but whatever...

Yeah Indy hasnt won a title, I'm aware of that but we did make the finals and put up a fight against the Lakers although we lost we played LA a hell of a lot harder than Philly and New Jersey did.  And with the new generation of JO and Artest we had the best record in the league 2 years ago but we fell short in the conference finals although Indy was the better team and we all know how good we would have been this year if we had Artest, remember Indy played Miami twice in the first week of this last season and with Jo and Artest we smacked them around twice.  But forget about Artest, just wait until next year with a healthy team we will contend again.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2006, 02:33:16 AM »
Kobe > everybody in the NBA
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2006, 06:52:10 AM »
lmfao
spice is acting like NIK excpet its al bout duncan.
duncan was the best player in the league but not anymore.

I don't get it, how is he acting like me? I don't make outrageous claims, I always back what I say with reason... ???

Oh, no. I thought he said he was acting like you with Kobe.
Except the fact he's wrong.
My bad, i misunderstood it all.
Anyway Kobe > Duncan, obviously.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2006, 08:57:37 AM »
dont use the regular season as a catalyst for measuring the greatness of your team.

remember the pistons had the best record in the regular season = didnt win the championship

heat lost the season series to the nets 3-1 and beat them in the playoffs ?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2006, 11:58:20 PM »
Well he wasn't even the best PF in 2005

he was in the playoffs!!!! he was the best player in the playoffs (except for DWADE)  he just had no help

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2006, 11:59:51 PM »

he was in the playoffs!!!! he was the best player in the playoffs (except for DWADE)  he just had no help

Mosav I know you watch alot of basketball whop is currently better Jermaine or Bosh. Plant is convinced its Bosh while me and NIK think its JO, who u pickin?

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2006, 12:15:29 AM »
JO, but give Bosh another season or two.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2006, 12:16:12 AM »

Mosav I know you watch alot of basketball whop is currently better Jermaine or Bosh. Plant is convinced its Bosh while me and NIK think its JO, who u pickin?

J.O. RIGHT NOW!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2006, 12:16:34 AM »
JO, but give Bosh another season or two.

Yea I think Bosh has the potential to be better,but right now JO is more polished of a player, and he's still only 27 so he's got alot of years left.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2006, 12:19:53 AM »
Yeah he duz^^^^^^Hopefully those knees hold up

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2006, 12:23:13 AM »
Yeah he duz^^^^^^Hopefully those knees hold up

Yeah he has been injured alot the last 2 years

PLANT

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2006, 09:43:41 AM »
this is why I think Bosh is better than JO

Bosh, 22.5 PPG, 9.2 RPG, Ranks #10 in the NBA in efficiency ranking per 48 minutes(24.67)....Also, Bosh is the ONLY player in the NBA to average more than 22.0 PPG and shoot better than .500% from the field and .800% from the free throw line.

Jermaine Oneal, 20.0 PPG, 9.3 RPG, efficiency rating is 21.45...Jermaine only played in 51 regular season games last year, and only 44 in 04-05...

how can you argue that Spice?  Plus, you know Bosh has a sweeter game than JO...

case closed

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2006, 03:40:59 PM »
JO > bosh

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2006, 03:44:29 PM »
this is why I think Bosh is better than JO

Bosh, 22.5 PPG, 9.2 RPG, Ranks #10 in the NBA in efficiency ranking per 48 minutes(24.67)....Also, Bosh is the ONLY player in the NBA to average more than 22.0 PPG and shoot better than .500% from the field and .800% from the free throw line.

Jermaine Oneal, 20.0 PPG, 9.3 RPG, efficiency rating is 21.45...Jermaine only played in 51 regular season games last year, and only 44 in 04-05...

how can you argue that Spice?  Plus, you know Bosh has a sweeter game than JO...

case closed

Bosh doesnt do anything better than JO while JO plays WAY better defense than Bosh.  And Bosh has a very sweet game but JO's game is just more well rounded he has a more polished  game and anyone that disagrees is a moron.

PLANT

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2006, 03:45:24 PM »
you guys are weak....why dont you at least try backing up your statement that JO is better....thats right, you cant....because Bosh' stats from last season are already proven better than JO, plus Bosh aint a injury prone player....On top of that, where is JO on the team USA basketball roster?  They picked guys like Kobe, LeBron, Wade, Melo, BOSH and NO JO?  Hmmm ???