Author Topic: Warren G continues to climb  (Read 268 times)

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Warren G continues to climb
« on: January 17, 2002, 04:16:46 AM »
Nas=5
Master P=60 (LOL..climbing up every week)
Nate Dogg=73
Warren G=83

But please note--this is one of the worst sales weeks ever. Being in the lower half of the top 100 this week means about 10,000 units pushed is all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Warren G continues to climb
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2002, 08:58:28 AM »
warren g pushed 17,490 units in america last week

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
?Re: Warren G continues to climb
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2002, 09:39:28 AM »
how much has he sold so far?
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2002, 10:04:28 AM »
200.000 copies?

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2002, 01:29:23 PM »
That's dope. Hopefully Warren, Mack and Nate all go gold. Where is Mack 10 at on the charts? Did he climb or fall?

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2002, 05:16:20 PM »
Nothing big or nothing here.............but i got to shake master P hand last week, or the week before......something like that...

he was in Seattle, on a promotional tour..at the bitch azzz so called hip hop radio station........they only play real hip hop music when the artist actually comes to town........

but anyways....he was at the radio station so me and my boyz rolled down there...and after the show P and his boyz came out...and they were coo...he talked to some of the people and signed autographs....i just said...keep it up...and when is mia x droppin and whats up with mac.....he just said 2002 is the year....gave me dap and moved on.....P is a big mutha fucka...lol tall mutha fucka....im sure he has wooped some azzz here and there back in the day and probably still could......

but n e wayz.....just thought i would share that with ya'll
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2002, 05:23:28 PM »
does he say "Uhhhh" "whodie" or "hoody-hoo" alot in real life? I think that would be quite fuckin annoying.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2002, 05:48:06 PM »
Return of the regulator... that's a platinum name and what the fuck is up with his record company? They cant even afford a low budject shit for Lovin me now or another good song juss to let some people know that he's back? He deserves more units...

Nate... The biggest deception. I know he wants to sell, he keep on promoting his shhit but his record company is shitty 2... How can he sell with only 1 single? Keep it gangsta as second single? Hell nah! They need a hit for his second single, somethin for the clubs like "Ditty dum ditty doo"  or "Your woman has just been sight" can make him easily go platinum ... "Concrete Streets' or "I Pledge allienge" 2 others hit songs that can make him go platinum and I aint exageratin... Anywayz we will see what is goin to happen but if they do a big second single, this album will not only sell gold...

Mack 10... I never expecred this album to sell "a lot" but with a single like "Connected", it can go somewhere...

Why cant the west coast afford some second single sometimes?... Kurupt... Krayzie bone who was supposed to make a video for "Talk to myself" I'm still waitin, lol... and a lot more

Mon nom est Bz Mak =)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2002, 01:13:12 AM »
Nothing big or nothing here.............but i got to shake master P hand last week, or the week before......something like that...

he was in Seattle, on a promotional tour..at the bitch azzz so called hip hop radio station........they only play real hip hop music when the artist actually comes to town........

but anyways....he was at the radio station so me and my boyz rolled down there...and after the show P and his boyz came out...and they were coo...he talked to some of the people and signed autographs....i just said...keep it up...and when is mia x droppin and whats up with mac.....he just said 2002 is the year....gave me dap and moved on.....P is a big mutha fucka...lol tall mutha fucka....im sure he has wooped some azzz here and there back in the day and probably still could......

Dope.  Yea, I heard him on Kube 93.3 that day.  He was scheduled to perform at The Showbox later that night.  Good news.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2002, 01:39:59 AM »
I really want Nate & Warren to blow up with these releases. Warren's album is hella fucking addictive & there's alot of good single material on there. Same goes with Nate's new joint.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2002, 08:04:35 AM »

yeah master p is a tall motherfucker.....i heard that he was like 6 feet 3