« on: July 19, 2006, 04:01:49 PM »
i just got a jury summons.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Damnit.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 04:03:56 PM »
go in wearing pink and purple, and shout Dipset whenever u can

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 04:07:36 PM »
i wonder if u act rude and obsence all the time will they still want u?

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 04:34:05 PM »
Fuck it, I got one last October, tossed that shit in the trashcan, and that was that. Ignore them, there are plenty of squares out there who are willing to take you place because they think it will somehow make the government think more highly of them.

And I had a friend that actually went and he told them that he hates all blacks and jews and they dismissed him lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 04:37:14 PM »
Fuck it, I got one last October, tossed that shit in the trashcan, and that was that. Ignore them, there are plenty of squares out there who are willing to take you place because they think it will somehow make the government think more highly of them.

And I had a friend that actually went and he told them that he hates all blacks and jews and they dismissed him lol.
ya i heard that that works

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 07:37:49 PM »
see in dekalb county thats 3 days jail time. and i dont need that. if i go in for 3 days ill be shipped to another jail after the 3 days and sit till my trial cuz i got 3f's and an m pending right now.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 07:45:12 PM »
I never thought about that. It may be a smaller county. In LA county, nobody gets busted for that eventhough you do get jailtime if the Jimmy Dean's decide to pursue you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE