Author Topic: Is the Bay West Coast enough?  (Read 365 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: Is the Bay West Coast enough?
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2006, 08:31:15 PM »
every bay area nigga i know loves parlaying and kickin it in LA so i have no idea what ur talkin about
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

suckaa free

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2006, 08:40:55 PM »
i've always said the bay area segregates themselves from the westcoast.  you never hear too short, e-40 or the rest of them saying "i'm trying to bring the westcoast back"  NEVER. its always "the bay this, the bay that, we do it for the bay" etc..

as for the so cal rappers, like Game, ice cube, snoop are always like "we trying to bring the west coast back" "west, west ya, westsiiide,etc.."  notice they never rep for only LA or u never hear them rep so cal, its "west" & thats the way it should be.

"rep the bay, we dont rep california" ...turf talk has alot of nerve to say something stupid like that, even if he said "im lyin" which is hard to understand in the song. the idiot is from San Bernadino, spent his whole life there now hes trying to be Mr. Bay Area.. fuck him.

you right dogg, fuck turf talk.  the shit they be doin is stupid(not reffering to the hyphy term)   :P  they some hoes for sayin we dont rep cali.  

but the reason why Bay cats dont always say "westside, westcoast, etc" like our s. cal brothas is because the LA is the west coast to the nation.  s. cal were really the first cali region to blow up.  so everytime a cali rapper reps the west, the public will always thinks s.cal.  

its like this: say
coca cola = LA
pepsi= Bay Area

even though they are both cola's(same state), when a person hears the word cola(California), they think of coc(LA) before pepsi(Bay Area).  this is because coc(LA) came out before pepsi(Bay Area)  

the bay never got the credit they deserved.  they have always been overshadowed by LA.  thats why they rep'd the way they did.  no matter what region was better(Bay or LA), who ever blows up first is the top-dogg.  it doesnt mean that they're better than everybody, but they put the rest of the state  on thier back because they blew the doors open for everybody else.

if you didnt understand what i just said, just shit on my karma.  its all good.   :)

J Bananas

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2006, 08:45:02 PM »
how about this. I'm from the bay area, and I rep the westcoast. there, now you have a crossover hero.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2006, 08:56:38 PM »
how about this. I'm from the bay area, and I rep the westcoast. there, now you have a crossover hero.

lol