Author Topic: any1 know ne new way to toke?  (Read 450 times)

rik

Re: any1 know ne new way to toke?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2006, 11:44:13 AM »
^ bucket.

coola

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2006, 11:49:03 AM »
^ ahh cool.. once my mate made a bucket bong, it had valves and shit on it... it was a bucket bong, because it had a second chamber that filtered the smoke, had some reticulation piping on it with a valve, to no unscrewing tops or anything... got us so damn wasted..

rik

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2006, 11:51:23 AM »
^ damn sounds tight.

coola

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 11:52:54 AM »
^ yeah, the main chamber was a 3L plastic juice container, and the second chamber was a 600ml coke bottle... the smoke was so thick that came out this thing... shit would make you nausceous..

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 07:58:18 PM »
get a big bottle of coke, cut the end off, and attach a plastic air tight bag to it... after you toke a bong, breathe the smoke into the "lung buster" and keep circulating it until the smoke disapears...

or, you can make a bucket and keep circulating the weed through that...

also vapourisers are a good change from smokin weed the conventional way...

Yeah we used to juss call it the lung , we would get high as fuck off that shit. First time i took i was seing stars.
Dont somke no more tho :-X

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2006, 08:35:37 PM »
buy better weed

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2006, 09:03:46 PM »
buy better weed

yeah that and try doin some knife hits that'll get you hella high!

"Smokin weed is Natures way of saying HIIIII!!" - Methodman

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2006, 09:18:41 PM »
This is called the Catalyst

what you wann do is grab some bud, a dime  per person toss it into a sauce paun with 1 cup of water per person.  Then you want to get that boiling.  Use one tablespoon of Ajax or Comet abrasive cleaner per dime, DO NOT and I MEAN DO NOT use more than that, in fact go a little less than one but more than half.  Then add in a quarter teaspoon of regular bleach.  Let that shit all mix in as it boils once its foamed up real nice strain the chucnks off. now if you have  enough pour this into a bong and use your bong as normal or if you aint a pussy grab a syringe, tie off and shoot the solutiuon free base.  Itll be kind of off green, off brown color.  If you shoot it, youll be toasted for at least 8-12 hours but way stronger than you've experienced before.  If you go the bong method youll get your regular high plus a couple hours or so of bliss.  Youlll experience some shit too so dont even do this and go out in public either.

have fun!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2006, 12:15:07 AM »
This is called the Catalyst

what you wann do is grab some bud, a dime  per person toss it into a sauce paun with 1 cup of water per person.  Then you want to get that boiling.  Use one tablespoon of Ajax or Comet abrasive cleaner per dime, DO NOT and I MEAN DO NOT use more than that, in fact go a little less than one but more than half.  Then add in a quarter teaspoon of regular bleach.  Let that shit all mix in as it boils once its foamed up real nice strain the chucnks off. now if you have  enough pour this into a bong and use your bong as normal or if you aint a pussy grab a syringe, tie off and shoot the solutiuon free base.  Itll be kind of off green, off brown color.  If you shoot it, youll be toasted for at least 8-12 hours but way stronger than you've experienced before.  If you go the bong method youll get your regular high plus a couple hours or so of bliss.  Youlll experience some shit too so dont even do this and go out in public either.

have fun!
WTF!? ill just stick to my method

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2006, 05:09:29 AM »
get a big bottle of coke, cut the end off, and attach a plastic air tight bag to it... after you toke a bong, breathe the smoke into the "lung buster" and keep circulating it until the smoke disapears...

or, you can make a bucket and keep circulating the weed through that...

also vapourisers are a good change from smokin weed the conventional way...

Yeah we used to juss call it the lung , we would get high as fuck off that shit. First time i took i was seing stars.
Dont somke no more tho :-X

yeah lungs are goooood and so bad lmao

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2006, 10:15:25 AM »
hot knives, probably one of the most effective methods, and only takes a little bit of weed too

coola

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2006, 10:19:06 AM »
if you aint a pussy grab a syringe, tie off and shoot the solutiuon free base. 

i hope that was a joke you junky.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2006, 02:14:58 PM »
if you aint a pussy grab a syringe, tie off and shoot the solutiuon free base. 

i hope that was a joke you junky.
try it. Youll be -----> :banana_trippin:

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2006, 07:48:10 PM »
One of my brothers m8s took a bucket (Home made bong) through his nose once......

The Maestro

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2006, 01:50:38 AM »
one bowl off the gravity bong will have you high for hours.

The Best of 3 Worlds