Author Topic: Greatest East Coast Rapper Of All Time?  (Read 1519 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Greatest East Coast Rapper Of All Time?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2006, 10:46:43 AM »
I would say Wu Tang as group but solo something is still missing from Rae, Ghost and Meth(whom I like the most from the group)
GZA>Meth,Rae and Ghost combined lol. maybe that´s taking it a lil too far but GZA´s nasty with the lyrics.

Yeah its a matter of taste

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2006, 10:47:22 AM »
yes... why havnt you deleted your membership here.... your hip hip pass is revoked and your opinion holds no weight... next time do not question a new yorkers authority

You are a fucking moron, haven't they discovered a cure for you yet?  Is there still hope?

And just bcoz u come from New York doesn't give you a golden pass to everything.  you actually consider biggie to be ranked among the greats ever from New York, shows how fucking much you know.... :laugh:
NO MORE WAR

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2006, 10:48:46 AM »
Biggie, Cam'Ron, Jay-z, Nas, Rakim

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2006, 11:14:59 AM »
Biggie

I was wondering how long it would take before Mr. Over-rated himself would be mentioned.
mr over-rated... please for the love of god put a bullet in your head... but b4 you do that be sure to kill your parents so there is no chance of them reproducing a offspring such as your self

how about...no

how about...fuck off and die

biggie is over-rated...deal with it

word

herpes

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2006, 11:59:40 AM »
yes... why havnt you deleted your membership here.... your hip hip pass is revoked and your opinion holds no weight... next time do not question a new yorkers authority

You are a fucking moron, haven't they discovered a cure for you yet?  Is there still hope?

And just bcoz u come from New York doesn't give you a golden pass to everything.  you actually consider biggie to be ranked among the greats ever from New York, shows how fucking much you know.... :laugh:
dont make me son you on my hip hop knowledge god

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2006, 12:41:02 PM »
biggie was fuckin great, he was impersonnating new york, he was not the best lyrically but he was fuckin tight he had a great flow and a great personnality. When i think of new york, i think of biggie

the best rapper from new york is rakim, followed by nas

other greats are biggie, gza, slick rick, krs one, kool keith, jay-z, kool g rap, big daddy kane, etc
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 12:46:08 PM by G'd up »

Chazzz

• Lil Geezy
  • Actions speak louder than words
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2006, 12:44:38 PM »
rakim, nas, gza, kool g rap, big daddy kane, krs one
I came to bring the pain hardcore from the brain

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2006, 12:47:14 PM »
biggie was fuckin great, he was impersonnating new york, he was not the best lyrically but he was fuckin tight he had a great flow and a great personnality. When i think of new york, i think of biggie

other greats are biggie, gza, slick rick, krs one, kool keith, jay-z

the point was that BIG should not be mentioned, he was good - but not that good.  In fact for a thread like this there should be about 3, 4, maybe 5 names in the mix, no more.  BIG's name wouldn't/shouldn't be one of them.
NO MORE WAR

herpes

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2006, 01:24:29 PM »

other greats are biggie, gza, slick rick, krs one, kool keith, jay-z

the point was that BIG should not be mentioned, he was good - but not that good.  In fact for a thread like this there should be about 3, 4, maybe 5 names in the mix, no more.  BIG's name wouldn't/shouldn't be one of them.

and your opinion is wrong lmao.... dude could do everything...he may not of been the best in each catagory but he could do it all very good though.... as good as nas is his flow was nothing special... as good as rakim is he never made a crossover hit like big poppa that got love among the pop crowd and still got love in the streets.  Big deserves to be mentioned.  And anyone that disagrees was most likely a 2pac stan at one time or another and can never admit how good big is.  Or is either a jack off like mack 10

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2006, 01:26:02 PM »
^^ Do you ever take a look at yourself and wonder why you live a lonely life?  :-\
NO MORE WAR

herpes

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2006, 01:30:47 PM »
^^ Do you ever take a look at yourself and wonder why you live a lonely life?  :-\
Im not lonely tho  :D... dont be mad i just proved you wrong though... too bad you were only 4 and living in a cottage in scotland when big was around.  Then you would of realized the impact of biggie.  Untill go play your bagpipes or toss the taber around.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2006, 01:39:22 PM »
Untill go play your bagpipes or toss the taber around.

there have been several, but this will be the first mistake from you that I will highlight.

And it's strange how I believe Rakim to be a better contender for "Greatest East Coast Rapper Of All Time" rather than Biggie even tho Ra's career was mainly before Biggie's.  Seems to work against your theory.  Don't get me wrong, you did make some valid points but they were few and far between.

Then you would of realized the impact of biggie.

Yeh true, he did make an impact but that isn't the issue.

Also, I don't recall you proving me wrong AT ANY POINT during this, strange.  ???

You stating your opinion after I stated mine?  Was that perhaps you proving me wrong?  ???
NO MORE WAR

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2006, 01:44:53 PM »
Rakim
KRS-One
Nas
Big Daddy Kane
The Notorious B.I.G.

herpes

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2006, 01:57:33 PM »
Untill go play your bagpipes or toss the taber around.

there have been several, but this will be the first mistake from you that I will highlight.

And it's strange how I believe Rakim to be a better contender for "Greatest East Coast Rapper Of All Time" rather than Biggie even tho Ra's career was mainly before Biggie's.  Seems to work against your theory.  Don't get me wrong, you did make some valid points but they were few and far between.

Then you would of realized the impact of biggie.

Yeh true, he did make an impact but that isn't the issue.

Also, I don't recall you proving me wrong AT ANY POINT during this, strange.  ???

You stating your opinion after I stated mine?  Was that perhaps you proving me wrong?  ???
How isnt impact a issue lolol.  The impact he made in such a short time period shows how great he was.  Look how many rappers bite his style lol.  The fact every rapper and there mother still mentions him shows how great he was.  Im not saying hes the greatest of all time but to try and say he doesnt even deserve to get mentioned and the fact he is over-rated.... thefuckouttahere

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2006, 02:04:29 PM »
Im not saying hes the greatest of all time

So when people say he is the greatest of all time - that is him being "over-rated".  Get it now?
NO MORE WAR