Poll

what's left to listen to?

"Dr. Dre + DJ Quik will probly outlast you, you're like a see-through pair of boxers nigga yo' ass through"
16 (69.6%)
Pharrell + Snoop
0 (0%)
lies + overhype
4 (17.4%)
MC Eiht
3 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: what's left to listen to?  (Read 673 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: what's left to listen to?
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2006, 06:29:30 PM »
^^^^ majority of those guys are making ZERO noise about now

and I'm sorry, Ras Kass has gotta be the most overrated motherfucker

I've tried so hard to listen to his shit and most the time he can't even complete a rhyme

I feel the beat, bob my head, and this guy's lyrics are choppy as shit, I can't handle people who rap like that, I need flow

I think Rassy is tight and Joe Buddens, Yukmouth, Dipset, and Cassidy are relavent right now.

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2006, 07:00:31 PM »
CHINO XL

Yeah he is always great to listen too. Crooked I was well

YEAH THE FEW MIXTAPES I'VE HEARD OF HIM HAVE ALL BEEN TIGHT.

Oh man my favorite is BEASTIN with Killah Preist and About Nothing. Also 3 To the Dome. Lyrical Jesus and His freestyles with Crooked I are sick. I wish you would with Canibus and Royce is tight as fuck too

MY FAVORITES ARE POISON PEN. .AND KREEP OFF OF THAT FIRST CD. .WELL HE'S ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE THAT I CAN LISTEN TO EVERYTHING THEY PUT OUT AND NOT GET BORED OF IT.
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2006, 11:13:15 PM »
CHINO XL

Oh man my favorite is BEASTIN with Killah Preist and About Nothing. Also 3 To the Dome. Lyrical Jesus and His freestyles with Crooked I are sick. I wish you would with Canibus and Royce is tight as fuck too

MY FAVORITES ARE POISON PEN. .AND KREEP OFF OF THAT FIRST CD. .WELL HE'S ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE THAT I CAN LISTEN TO EVERYTHING THEY PUT OUT AND NOT GET BORED OF IT.

theres no possible way to get bored of Chino because have the time you have to listen to each song 3 or 4 times just to catch all the tigh things he said. IMO better then Crooked I. And I didnt think id ever say that

The Best of 3 Worlds

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2006, 11:22:10 PM »
CHINO XL

theres no possible way to get bored of Chino because have the time you have to listen to each song 3 or 4 times just to catch all the tigh things he said. IMO better then Crooked I. And I didnt think id ever say that

YEAH THATS TRUE!!! AND EVEN SOMETIMES WHEN I'M LISTENING TO THE CDS I'LL CATCH SOMETHING THAT I HADNT CAUGHT BEFORE. .LIKE DAMN I BARELY NOTICED THAT? HAHAHA

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2006, 11:28:37 PM »
CHINO XL

YEAH THATS TRUE!!! AND EVEN SOMETIMES WHEN I'M LISTENING TO THE CDS I'LL CATCH SOMETHING THAT I HADNT CAUGHT BEFORE. .LIKE DAMN I BARELY NOTICED THAT? HAHAHA

yeah happens to me too! Crazy shit. You heard I WISH YOU WOULD? with Royce and Bis?

The Best of 3 Worlds

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2006, 11:38:18 PM »
CHINO XL

yeah happens to me too! Crazy shit. You heard I WISH YOU WOULD? with Royce and Bis?

I'VE DOWNLOADED IT A GRIP OF TIMES. .AND LET IT PLAY BUT FOR SOME REASON I'VE NEVER REALLY PAYED ATTENTION TO IT. .I THINK I HAVE IT ON MY COMPUTER SOMEWHERE RIGHT NOW. .IM A CHECK IT OUT!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2006, 11:45:23 PM »
You gotta check it out Chino spits real nice and its a sick beat! Bis and Royce are nice too. weird to see Canibus get outshined on a track

The Best of 3 Worlds

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2006, 11:46:30 PM »
You gotta check it out Chino spits real nice and its a sick beat! Bis and Royce are nice too. weird to see Canibus get outshined on a track

I MUST HAVE BURNED IT SOMEWHERE. .NOW I HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT. .HA IT GIVES ME SOMETHING TO DO.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2006, 11:47:12 PM »

I MUST HAVE BURNED IT SOMEWHERE. .NOW I HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT. .HA IT GIVES ME SOMETHING TO DO.
yeah i can listen to this song all day!

The Best of 3 Worlds

mauzip

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2006, 02:22:30 AM »
MoSavThanLegit really needs to cut down that signature of his.