Author Topic: Al Harrington headed back to Indiana!!!  (Read 480 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Al Harrington headed back to Indiana!!!
« on: July 21, 2006, 02:19:02 PM »
This should be official tonight or tomorrow, I am thrilled I have missed AL since we traded him and I cant wait to see him back!!!  This has been reported all over radio in Indiana and Atlanta and is reported on realgm.com, the only thing I'm worried about is if we trade Stephen Jackson for him which is a possibility., Id still be happy with that trade but I hope we give them cash and a 2nd round draft pick for Harrington which is again a big possibility.

rik

Re: Al Harrington headed back to Indiana!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 02:20:35 PM »
How did u become a Pacers fan?

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 02:24:04 PM »

I get this all the time but neways I have always lived in Cali and have never been to Indy before but when I first started watching the NBA in 1993, 94 when I was 9 years old I idolized Reggie Miller and fell in love with the Pacers and have been a diehard fan ever since.  Newatz Al is coming back!! We are becoming extremely athletic right now!

rik

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 02:27:13 PM »
^ coo I was just curious cus I remember reading ur were from Killafornia so I just thought I'd ask.

but yeah Indy could make some noise.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 03:10:48 PM »
There's been lots of rumors regarding Harrington, but yea, he's a nice player and a good addition to any team...I dunno about giving up S. Jax for him though. :-\

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006, 11:56:29 PM »

I get this all the time but neways I have always lived in Cali and have never been to Indy before but when I first started watching the NBA in 1993, 94 when I was 9 years old I idolized Reggie Miller and fell in love with the Pacers and have been a diehard fan ever since.  Newatz Al is coming back!! We are becoming extremely athletic right now!

How about getting a PG? tinsely is always hurt and you cant really rely on AJ for 82 games to be a consistent starter, even though he was nice in the playoffs. GET A PG!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 11:58:46 PM »

How about getting a PG? tinsely is always hurt and you cant really rely on AJ for 82 games to be a consistent starter, even though he was nice in the playoffs. GET A PG!

I know what your saying but its just that when Tinsley is on his game he is one of the best 7-10 pg's in the league but yeah he's always hurt, and I agree AJ is great off the bench but not as a starter.  Still I like what wre doing though aquiring Harrington and Marquis Daniels!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 12:00:59 AM »

I know what your saying but its just that when Tinsley is on his game he is one of the best 7-10 pg's in the league but yeah he's always hurt, and I agree AJ is great off the bench but not as a starter.  Still I like what wre doing though aquiring Harrington and Marquis Daniels!

yeah thats true its always nice to get athletic, you can never have to many athletes. But i think there gonna regret it in the playoffs next year if they dont get a better PG

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2006, 12:03:59 AM »

yeah thats true its always nice to get athletic, you can never have to many athletes. But i think there gonna regret it in the playoffs next year if they dont get a better PG

Yeah I know what your saying, I wish we could trade Tinsley, S. Jackson, and Foster for Andre Miller and Marcus Camby, I would like that trade.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2006, 12:13:01 AM »

Yeah I know what your saying, I wish we could trade Tinsley, S. Jackson, and Foster for Andre Miller and Marcus Camby, I would like that trade.

That's a bad trade for the Pacers...

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2006, 12:14:24 AM »

you think so?? Do you think we should stay firm with jamal, sarunas and aj at the pg or should we make a move?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 12:17:42 AM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2006, 12:23:30 AM »

you think so?? Do you think we should stay firm with jamal, sarunas and aj at the pg or should we make a move?

Stay with what you have, unless you can make a really good deal, which you probably won't be able to...If you guys can pull the rumored trade for Bonzi Wells, then you should make a move for a point guard as well. Doesn't look like it's going through though...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 12:27:20 AM by Now_I_Know »

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2006, 12:45:03 AM »
I guess that dumbass REALLY realized how bad of a place the Hawks is

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2006, 12:07:05 PM »
AJ is more consistent than people think, he's proven it time and time again, and he hates being the underestimated guy. Thats why i love him, We should just bring in Al, and tell Reggie to come back and stand on the court n shoot =]

Arunas will devolope if he has the will, if u watch him shoot he's as sharp as Peja, its insane, problem is he's aweful on defense in the NBA. he'll adjust tho

Once tinsley fully recovers give him a couple months....i think he's still got it in him

If anyone is inconsistent, its Stephen Jackson....but i like him lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2006, 01:23:19 PM »
I heard the trade is gunna be a 1st round draft pick and cash for Al Harrington... And Harrington's contract is gunna be 6 years for 60 mill. I mean, ANYTHING the Hawks get is good, since Harrington is an unrestricted free-agent. I do, however, believe that Harrington is getting over-paid...

PG Jamaal Tinsley...Anthony Johnson/Sarunas Jasikevicius
SG Stephen Jackson...Marquis Daniels/Fred Jones
SF Danny Granger...James White/Shawne Williams
PF Al Harrington...Scot Polard
C Jermaine O'Neal...Jeff Foster/David Harrison

Coach: Rick Carlisle

...Not bad.