Author Topic: Indiana trades Anthony Johnson to Dallas for Darrell Armstrong, and 2 other's  (Read 88 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Indiana traded pg Anthony Johnson to Dallas for Darrell Armstrong, Josh Powell, Rawie Marshall,.  Im not in love with this trade at all, I was hoping the Harrington deal would be finalized and now this? Im not to fond of this trade, and also it looks like Toronto is going to sign Fred Jones which sucks.  We dont really have a need for him but he's always been one of my favorite pacers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

:-X

...Indiana must be close to acquiring a point-guard, cuz they're currently in trouble within that area. Unless they think Sarunas is ready to play the 1 full-time, but it didn't look that way last season. Darrel Armstrong is old, though he can be a great boost off the bench at times. It seems to me though that the trade was more for Josh Powell than it was for Armstrong...Powell is a nice young promising player who can play both forward positions. He played in the Lakers Summer League a year ago, and though he didn't make the roster, he performed well and looked to have upside...

"THE" MoSav

They better get a PG or they are in trouble....Ive been saying it all off season! but they keep loading up on SF|sg's

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

They better get a PG or they are in trouble....Ive been saying it all off season! but they keep loading up on SF|sg's

I would be fine with a healthy Tinlsey but he;s only healthy 15% of the time lol.

GangstaBoogy

aww damn i liked Josh Powell
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

"THE" MoSav

I would be fine with a healthy Tinlsey but he;s only healthy 15% of the time lol.

Tinsely got game but he always hurt like you said. they need another PG NOW! enuff of the sg\sf's

The Best of 3 Worlds