Author Topic: Clerks II  (Read 438 times)

J Bananas

Re: Clerks II
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2006, 10:59:18 AM »
porch monkeys

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2006, 06:47:18 PM »
I liked it, a very solid entry in the series...Pretty much what I expected.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2006, 06:57:56 PM »
I really liked Clerks II, i saw it last night at BUrbank AMC. THey were also givin away free screenings of Pulse. Gonna go see that shit tomorrow,its a horror movie. I've only seen one other movie by this director, Mallrats, which i thought was fucking stupid and not funny (although it was trying to be extremely funny), corny, tacky fucking sense of humor. Clerks II, on the other hand, was a much more grown-up type of movie, with better acting and funnier dialogue
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2006, 06:59:42 PM »
I really liked Clerks II, i saw it last night at BUrbank AMC. THey were also givin away free screenings of Pulse. Gonna go see that shit tomorrow,its a horror movie. I've only seen one other movie by this director, Mallrats, which i thought was fucking stupid and not funny (although it was trying to be extremely funny), corny, tacky fucking sense of humor. Clerks II, on the other hand, was a much more grown-up type of movie, with better acting and funnier dialogue

Mallrats > Clerks 2

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2006, 07:15:06 PM »

Mallrats > Clerks 2

u just say that to spite me  :nawty:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2006, 07:18:47 PM »

Mallrats > Clerks 2

Not really...I don't even remember you that well or if we've beefed on here. Any Kevin Smith fan will tell you that...

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2006, 07:19:52 PM »

Mallrats > Clerks 2

Not really...I don't even remember you that well or if we've beefed on here. Any Kevin Smith fan will tell you that...

In that case Kevin Smith fans got no taste

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2006, 07:24:16 PM »

Mallrats > Clerks 2

In that case Kevin Smith fans got no taste

:-X

......................:loser:

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2006, 09:37:15 PM »
listen to the kobe of wcc on this one.  Clerks II was dope and all, but no where near as good as mallrats.  If think mallrats sucks, your opinion is just plain wrong and thats all there is to it.

The Watcher

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2006, 10:03:00 PM »
agreed, mallrats > any of kevin smith's movies
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2006, 11:41:31 PM »
I left the theater with tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Easily the funniesty movie of 06 thus far. If you loved the OG, you're in for a treat. Dipset.
I gotta see this!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2006, 08:19:28 AM »
i just watched the og clerks and that shit was funny. what would you say is funnier.. clerks or clerks 2?

Mygla

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2006, 09:19:54 AM »
agreed, mallrats > any of kevin smith's movies

hmm... Dogma and Mallrats are tied imo...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2006, 09:43:54 AM »
i just watched the og clerks and that shit was funny. what would you say is funnier.. clerks or clerks 2?

"Clerks"

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2006, 10:34:41 AM »
I really gotta go c this movie, just need it 2 b released here in UK!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?