Author Topic: they put my mother down a drain(her ashes)  (Read 358 times)

Sikotic™

Re: they put my mother down a drain(her ashes)
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2006, 08:16:47 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA 0wned!

Drains - 1
NWA Whoorider's Mom's Ashes - 0

That's fucked up doode. I'd be hella pissed off if that shit happens to me, but I wouldn't post it on this forum. It'll make the situation worse by people clowning and just bullshitting.

She asked for it.
LMFAO!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2006, 12:23:16 PM »
actually I am trying to see the humor in this,I imagine if I told my sister what yall said she'd be horrified that I told but she would think it was funny too.
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2006, 12:26:37 PM »
actually I am trying to see the humor in this,I imagine if I told my sister what yall said she'd be horrified that I told but she would think it was funny too.
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2006, 03:11:44 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2006, 05:11:40 AM »

infinite is a wacko white boy hick turned muslim extremist

Hey, I resent your characterization of Infinite as a Hick.  I was born in West Virginia; out of anyone on this board I would know what a hick is, and Infinite has no personality or defining character that would make him categorizable as a hick.  He's just a run of the mill 'normal' american; that's part of the reason he rebels against his past so much.  If he were a 'hick' he might be proud of that or try to better himself or whatever.  People are 'hicks' by birth, 'rednecks' by birth or whatever, Infinite doesn't even have THAT going for himself. A Hick would never do the fucked up bullshit disloyal "I hate my own family, I hate my own religion, I hate my own skin color, I hate my own country" bullshit he's pulled, they're much, much too down to earth and proud of their origin.