Poll

Which movie is better!

True Romance
2 (13.3%)
Scarface
13 (86.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: True Romance vs Scarface which is better?  (Read 487 times)

Don Breezio

Re: True Romance vs Scarface which is better?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 11:18:17 PM »
im unsure of why i have never seen true romance...scarface is my favorite movie of all time...but after reading all of the hype in this thread im going to watch true romance for sure...

i have to admit...i was gonna come in here and start talking shit cuz to me nothing can top scarface...but after reading everything im pretty convinced its possible

Nice! Watch True Romance a few times and Im convinced it will be one of your favorites, its genius

i will definitely do that...i will rent it tomorrow i think. is it older? or newer? what year?

rik

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 11:19:46 PM »
^ it's an older movie early-mid 90's.

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 11:20:23 PM »
scarface is a really good movie and all, but definately overrated imo.

goodfellas, pulp fiction, resevoir dogs, true romance, braveheart, and some more are all better than scarface. 

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2006, 11:21:22 PM »
im unsure of why i have never seen true romance...scarface is my favorite movie of all time...but after reading all of the hype in this thread im going to watch true romance for sure...

i have to admit...i was gonna come in here and start talking shit cuz to me nothing can top scarface...but after reading everything im pretty convinced its possible

Nice! Watch True Romance a few times and Im convinced it will be one of your favorites, its genius

i will definitely do that...i will rent it tomorrow i think. is it older? or newer? what year?

93, the cast : Christian Slater, Patricia Arquette, Dennis Hopper, Gary Oldman, Christopher Walken, Brad Pitt, Samuel L Jackson, James Gandolfini.  Tell me what you think!

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2006, 11:27:42 PM »
^^^ you missed Micheal Rappaport, Balki from Perfect Strangers, Chris Penn, the voice of elvis, I forget that guys name.  the movie is chock full of actors.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2006, 11:29:39 PM »
^^^ you missed Micheal Rappaport, Balki from Perfect Strangers, Chris Penn, the voice of elvis, I forget that guys name.  the movie is chock full of actors.

your right I knew I was forgetting alot.  Best Cast Ever!

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2006, 12:05:12 AM »
I was thinkin I would sway my opinion because of the amazing cast True Romance has, but then again, Scarface has the greatest actor of the past couple of decades. So I'm stuck again  >:(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2006, 12:18:20 AM »

and ya'll gotta remember.. Tarantino wrote True Romance.. but was unable to direct it due to working on Reservoir Dogs.. its got those Tarantino touches with the score n that..

btw ya'll know that scarface is a remake.. the original 1930s b/w version is dope too...

also.. i find this an odd post.. i've always been a fan of True Romance.. never realised other people held it in such high regard..

i'll put scarface over it.. but not by much...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2006, 12:24:03 AM »
I'm surprised that Scarface isn't the popular pick.  I go with True Romance

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2006, 10:20:26 PM »
I'm surprised that Scarface isn't the popular pick.  I go with True Romance

Yeah I was surprised at the love True Romance got on this thread, its a classic!

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2006, 10:22:18 PM »
Scarface nigga!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2006, 10:22:48 PM »
Scarface nigga!

have u seen true romance?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2006, 10:22:57 PM »
Is anything really better then Tony Montana battling the Whole FUCKIN WORLD IN THAT LAST SCENE???

SCARFACE!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2006, 10:23:36 PM »
Is anything really better then Tony Montana battling the Whole FUCKIN WORLD IN THAT LAST SCENE???

SCARFACE!

A few scenes from True Romance come to mind  ;)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2006, 10:24:19 PM »

SCARFACE!

Yes True Romance is.  Im telling you MOSAV you HAVE to rent this, smoke blunts throughout it and just enjoy a masterpiece.