Author Topic: Soundscan this week?!  (Read 311 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Soundscan this week?!
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 07:10:42 PM »
Can anyone find out how much lord Jammar's 5 Percenter album has sold?

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 07:19:28 PM »
OK, then, what exactly the fuck do you think the top of the fuckin food chain means in regards to rappers and the rap business? If you think it means whoever is wearing the most pink and purple, then yes, cam is at the tiop of the fuckin list.

ROTFLMMFAO @ purple and pink. I never heard that before, how long did it take you to come up with that?

Anyways, when it comes to puttin out records, quality of records, buzz in 2006......Dipset is pullin' more weight. In those aspects, yes, they are top of the food chain.

You just assume whoever said that meant money in order to validate your bullshit argument. You eyein' Jigga's bank roll like a gold digger, son. That ain't healthy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 07:24:10 PM »
damn, someone is gettin mighty close to 20000 posts. crazy shit sikotic!

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 07:30:29 PM »
OK, then, what exactly the fuck do you think the top of the fuckin food chain means in regards to rappers and the rap business? If you think it means whoever is wearing the most pink and purple, then yes, cam is at the tiop of the fuckin list.

ROTFLMMFAO @ purple and pink. I never heard that before, how long did it take you to come up with that?

Anyways, when it comes to puttin out records, quality of records, buzz in 2006......Dipset is pullin' more weight. In those aspects, yes, they are top of the food chain.

You just assume whoever said that meant money in order to validate your bullshit argument. You eyein' Jigga's bank roll like a gold digger, son. That ain't healthy.

Aint this about a bitch? another dipset dicklicker tryna call me a dickrider of somebody I aint even a fan of. lol, you must be another one of these euro wierdos. top of the food chain = eating the most, eating the most = making the most money. you and everybody else knows that shit, quit lyin to yourself. check the soundscan. end of discussion.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 07:38:12 PM by Turf Hitta »

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 07:42:12 PM »

Aint this about a bitch? another dipset nut juggler tryna call me a dickrider of somebody I aint even a fan of. lol, you must be another one of these euro wierdos. top of the food chain = eating the most, eating the most = making the most money. you and everybody else knows that shit, quit lyin to yourself. check the soundscan. end of discussion.

I'm from Los Angeles, California, homeboy, so don't even try to write me off with that shit. You keep sayin you ain't a fan, but you sure do get hurt when someone questions Jigga's status in hip hop.

Simply put, son, it's game over and you outta tokens. Ya kufi must be dirty as hell cuz I keep smackin that shit off ya head and into the dust. Dipset bitch. AYE!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 07:50:02 PM »

Aint this about a bitch? another dipset nut juggler tryna call me a dickrider of somebody I aint even a fan of. lol, you must be another one of these euro wierdos. top of the food chain = eating the most, eating the most = making the most money. you and everybody else knows that shit, quit lyin to yourself. check the soundscan. end of discussion.

I'm from Los Angeles, California, homeboy, so don't even try to write me off with that shit. You keep sayin you ain't a fan, but you sure do get hurt when someone questions Jigga's status in hip hop.

Simply put, son, it's game over and you outta tokens. Ya kufi must be dirty as hell cuz I keep smackin that shit off ya head and into the dust. Dipset bitch. AYE!

I aint hurt about nothin, niggas just dont make no sense at all with the shit they say. I dont give no fuck about nobody status or whatever, but any way you look at it, Jay is the boss. Nobody in rap besides maybe Pac has pimped the system harder. Cam cant even compare. Check the soundscan. Check all previous soundscans of all previous Cam and Jay albums too.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2006, 01:51:40 AM »
I don't know if my eyes are deceiving me but I think Shawnna is selling more records than JR Writer, anyone else see this????

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2006, 02:26:47 AM »
Damn, BEP going 4x platinum and Mariah 6x platinum

Elevz

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2006, 03:57:06 AM »
I aint hurt about nothin, niggas just dont make no sense at all with the shit they say. I dont give no fuck about nobody status or whatever, but any way you look at it, Jay is the boss. Nobody in rap besides maybe Pac has pimped the system harder. Cam cant even compare.

Did you just say Pac was pimping the system? Man, Pac had some major shackles on. I can't call that pimping the system.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2006, 04:43:12 AM »
I aint hurt about nothin, niggas just dont make no sense at all with the shit they say. I dont give no fuck about nobody status or whatever, but any way you look at it, Jay is the boss. Nobody in rap besides maybe Pac has pimped the system harder. Cam cant even compare.

Did you just say Pac was pimping the system? Man, Pac had some major shackles on. I can't call that pimping the system.

Speaking strictly in terms of record sales. I believe Pac is the top selling rapper of all time. Could be wrong on that, but I doubt it.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2006, 04:19:39 PM »
There are some horrible artists that sell alot of records, what a shame

Diabolical

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2006, 06:23:29 PM »
10 *****CAT DOLLS PCD 43,416 3 42,186 1,841,338

LOL

Anyway, what the fuck is up with Eminem selling 2.5 mil on that fuckin bullshit

theres a lot of white people

Yeah and like theres 15 black people in the world and 2 asians.

lol @ Euro weirdos. You know American is the most fucked up country in the world right?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 06:26:58 PM by Cøp Killlå »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2006, 01:44:20 AM »

LOL

lol @ Euro weirdos. You know American is the most fucked up country in the world right?

OK, now that you got that off your chest, what does that have to do with what I said?

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2006, 01:47:48 AM »

LOL

OK, now that you got that off your chest, what does that have to do with what I said?

LOL, absolutely nothing.

You should stop listening to our fucked up music then.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2006, 02:09:25 AM »
DIPSET BITCH!  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds