Author Topic: dubcnn: The Game - One Blood aka It's Okay (EXCLUSIVE DOWNLOAD, Good Quality)  (Read 716 times)

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
props.  i heard this & XZIBITs single Concentrate, damn im very dissopointed both tracks r wack as fuck, the beats alone r garbage.   I heard OBIE TRICE track "CRY NOW" thats a good single beats hard, lyrics r sick.  Oh well it is what it is..

IM STILL BUMPING MY MUSIC
                                                                  www.myspace.com/hectic             
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 12:31:11 PM by Hectic »

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
supposedly this is also produced by dr. dre.....hmm....

Nah Game actually produced this according to one of our posters around here who was at the bum squad DJs get together last weekend.

Nima = the shit, fukk what ya heard like a dick in ya ear!

Who is this Nemo feller tho hahaha

This shit is pretty good after one listen.  Not the type of single that is going to get you millions of spins on Power106 but its a dope cut.  It reminds me of Red Bandana on the Stop Snitchin, Stop Lyin mixtape, but I think that beat was better then this one.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 08:30:43 AM by djkoast »
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

Rish

• 'G'
props for the post, great quality.

Matty

well i was chatting to a friend about this who instantly said whats this dodgy new shit the game is putting out. after a few listens i have to agree the beat is garbage, this isn't doing anything for the games promotion whatsoever. it probably does bump in the car but if i cant hear much bass on my computer when other tracks are plenty loud, i dont think im even gonna bother. westside story >>>>>> one blood

godzilla

• Lil Geezy
Beat is kinda wack.. and the hook is nothing special.. i hear he still namedropping like a muthafucka 2

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
nice

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....