Author Topic: The sopranos  (Read 195 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The sopranos
« on: July 30, 2006, 10:42:15 AM »
Best show on tv? Whos youre favorite characers, Favorite season. I liked season 2 the best and season 1 and 5 then 3 and 4 and season 6 sucked major.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: The sopranos
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 10:49:34 AM »
Best show on tv? Whos youre favorite characers, Favorite season. I liked season 2 the best and season 1 and 5 then 3 and 4 and season 6 sucked major.

its a good tv show but not the best. i never saw season 2 thats prob y i only saw a lil but from what i saw i like tony the best cuz he the mutha fuckin don.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 06:33:02 PM »
Great show, but season 6 reached Rocky V status, as in it should have never happened. There's something like 8 episodes left for next year? I don't even know if that can save it though

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 12:23:55 AM »
I love the Sopranos.

Favourite Character: Tony.  (Gotta be)

Favourite Season: Probably 2.
NO MORE WAR

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 09:03:10 AM »
Favourite Character have a guess  ;D

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 09:41:54 AM »
^^ Hell yeah, dudes dope. You know he agreed to be on the show as long as his character was never a snitch? There's a lot of cool shit I read on Wikipedia about The Sopranos.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 08:59:55 PM »
Wikepedia is half-ass wrong on most of their stuff, don't just blindly trust all that. Sicciro (spelling?) agreed to be on the show as long as they pay him money.

I get the seasons confused, I don't have a clear cut memory of where one ends and one begins, but I love the show, I look forward to it more than any other show on television.  Season 6 was a letdown, I can't say which was the best but I think around 2 and 3 were the highpoint of the series.  Even 6 though as a letdown was still very good.

HBO has things on lock.  Deadwood is another excellent series, Carnivale was excellent too.