Author Topic: Album - Dissin 2pac????  (Read 645 times)

hempkside2

Re: Album - Dissin 2pac????
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 08:38:40 AM »
DMX did diss Pac on the original version of Get At Me Dog. he said "and that nigga Tupac can suck my dick" but later he changed it to "that nigga K-Solo can suck my dick". and before yīall get your panties in a bunch Get At Me Dog was recorded before Pac passed.
And thats real talk....cant say this about that nigga who made this cock sucken thread.misleading ass nigga. >:(

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 11:35:28 AM »
LOL @ Brookyln's finest dissing Faith!!!!

The guy who put this together is an idiot.  That was a line paying homage to Tupac because Big and him were still cool then!  He is saying if Faith had twins they'd probably be two pacs meaning they'd both be thugs/gangsta.

The DMX freestyle never said fuck tupac.  Ever.  It was always going at k-solo over a joint K-Solo says DMX stole from him when they were locked up.

The score wasn't dissing Tupac and Ja Rule doesn't have a freestyle dissing Pac either.

Whoever put this together is an idiot.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

ABN

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 11:41:05 AM »
The DMX freestyle never said fuck tupac.  Ever.  It was always going at k-solo over a joint K-Solo says DMX stole from him when they were locked up.
on the OG Get At Me Dog he dissed Pac, i used to have the Kay Slay mixtape that it was on. then it was goin at K then on the album they blurred his name out but originally it was "that nigga Tupac can suck my dick". X even talked about his "beef" with Pac in interview. he said that he was just standing up for New York. but i havenīt heard the freestyle thatīs on this mixtape so i have no idea if itīs directed at Pac.

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2006, 11:46:58 AM »
on the OG Get At Me Dog he dissed Pac, i used to have the Kay Slay mixtape that it was on. then it was goin at K then on the album they blurred his name out but originally it was "that nigga Tupac can suck my dick". X even talked about his "beef" with Pac in interview. he said that he was just standing up for New York. but i havenīt heard the freestyle thatīs on this mixtape so i have no idea if itīs directed at Pac.

I knew about that one but the freestyle that was circulating around as a Tupac diss was aimed towards K-Solo over the track, for whatever reason I cannot think of the name now.

Kick in the Door was all directed at Nas.  Even Nas confirmed this.
I am still laughing at the guy thinking Brooklyn's Finest was dissing Faith and Tupac.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

$Eg2$

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2006, 01:08:07 PM »
I heard that Dmx dis to 2 Pac the quality wasent very good. 2 Pac would of murdered DMX smoked out azz real dogg how bout the Kurupt DMx Dis

"If you see sum niggaz runnin thats my mans and them hey momma if you lookin for the TV got dammit I smoked the TV" LOL COmedy shit

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2006, 07:19:10 PM »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2006, 07:27:06 PM »
Most dj's are faggots

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2006, 07:30:20 PM »
I read about this mixtape before, the DJ said he put it together to show how rappers dissed 2pac back in the day but now act as if they were close now he is gone, hense the cover says "they mixtape your favorite rapper doesnt want you to hear".

plus I think part 1. was called "We fuck with 2Pac" and was a 2Pac compelation mixtape, I could be wrong though.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2006, 08:37:55 PM »
I read about this mixtape before, the DJ said he put it together to show how rappers dissed 2pac back in the day but now act as if they were close now he is gone, hense the cover says "they mixtape your favorite rapper doesnt want you to hear".

plus I think part 1. was called "We fuck with 2Pac" and was a 2Pac compelation mixtape, I could be wrong though.

yes...you are wrong
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

seid

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2006, 05:52:57 AM »
  Who think this all niggas dissin' Pac are nothin' but Bitches starting from that fat Mothafucka to jay,nas, diddy,mobb deep?  and all this fake ass niggas who even dont know how to rap and what hip hop means dissin pac ... shit dont make me laugh. Bitch AZZ niggas.

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2006, 12:18:01 PM »
i think the DJ put that mixtape together cause he wanted the fans to know which artists dissed pac.

He said in an interview that some people would be suprised to see these east coast artists who now have love for pac used to be dissin

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2006, 01:09:46 PM »
i think the DJ put that mixtape together cause he wanted the fans to know which artists dissed pac.

He said in an interview that some people would be suprised to see these east coast artists who now have love for pac used to be dissin

No offense to you but that's bullshit! This is sensationalism at its worst, everybody knew alotta east coast cats didn't have love for Pac (when he was locked up), no need to bring this up again by releasing a mixtape IMO!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2006, 03:50:35 AM »

yes...you are wrong

NO hes not. I have seen that mixtape, it IS clalled "We fuck with 2pac" and its all the 2pac disses, and some "subliminal" tracks, but most of them r prolly bullshit 2......

The Maestro