Author Topic: Daz Interview from MVRemix  (Read 222 times)

d-nice

Daz Interview from MVRemix
« on: July 26, 2006, 07:03:03 PM »

prince

Re: Daz Interview from MVRemix
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 07:26:31 PM »
MVRemix: What’s your opinion of all this stuff going on with Death Row, the bankruptcy, court takeover and all? Do you think this is the end?

Daz: They gotta’ give they life to the lord. Know what I mean? Maybe do a little right or somethin’, maybe something good’ll happen for you. But you know hey, that’s just the cost and the price of being mean and all that bullshit, karma’s a motherfucker. Go on and give Suge Knight a dollar or two, he need it. [laughs] Could you imagine Suge Knight on the side of the freeway with a cup in his hand?

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 09:03:04 PM »
thanks
looks like daz is still mad he aint got nothing but some lil publishing points from suge or probably not even from suge himself
and he knows   damn well how fuckin rich suge knight is 8)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 09:15:17 PM by Inmate »

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 10:01:13 PM »
daz is the man

Jakubs

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 12:41:02 AM »
MVRemix: You’ve done a lot already…

Daz: I’m tryin’ to put some more work in man, I’m tryin’ to put it in. [laughs] And that ain’t even all the music that I done got, I hooked up with Tupac’s people yesterday and they got like 30 more songs that I did over there that ain’t never came out.

Maybe we'll finally get a chance to hear some unreleased Pac and Daz now that Suge doesn't hold the rights to Death Row's material.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Diggfinger

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 01:12:37 AM »
MVRemix: You’ve done a lot already…

Daz: I’m tryin’ to put some more work in man, I’m tryin’ to put it in. [laughs] And that ain’t even all the music that I done got, I hooked up with Tupac’s people yesterday and they got like 30 more songs that I did over there that ain’t never came out.

Maybe we'll finally get a chance to hear some unreleased Pac and Daz now that Suge doesn't hold the rights to Death Row's material.

I SERIOUSLY doubt they got 30 songs though....might have one or 2 thats usable.....

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 01:17:25 AM »
^^ yeah he always exaggerates

classic Daz:  "I got like 5,000 beats"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 05:37:34 AM »
Dope interview. Check it out.

http://www.mvremix.com/urban/interviews/daz_dpg_2006.shtml

Gotta read this and see what kind of smoke Daz blows out of his ass in this interview....lmao!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mygla

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2006, 08:19:48 AM »

Suge lost the rights to 2pac's material in '97.... Afeni's the one who's been messing up all the unreleased songs...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 12:23:49 PM »
MVRemix: What’s your opinion of all this stuff going on with Death Row, the bankruptcy, court takeover and all? Do you think this is the end?

Daz: They gotta’ give they life to the lord. Know what I mean? Maybe do a little right or somethin’, maybe something good’ll happen for you. But you know hey, that’s just the cost and the price of being mean and all that bullshit, karma’s a motherfucker. Go on and give Suge Knight a dollar or two, he need it. [laughs] Could you imagine Suge Knight on the side of the freeway with a cup in his hand?

lol now thats a funny image !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson