Author Topic: Supporters of Israel.....  (Read 250 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Supporters of Israel.....
« on: July 27, 2006, 01:14:02 PM »
suffer from short range selective memory, and inverted world view and double standards
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

Re: Supporters of Israel.....
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 01:15:10 PM »
do you have the balls to aim that quick perception towards your own people?

Jome

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 01:16:40 PM »
Supporters of Israel

Is there any more left after last weeks escapades ??

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 01:30:19 PM »
Supporters of Israel

Is there any more left after last weeks escapades ??

unfortunatly it would seem there are more than u think, but that wouldn't have anything to do with how the media covers it

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Supporters of terrorism, on the other hand, are
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 01:50:10 PM »
cool guys.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 02:08:24 PM »

If my brother is being a dick, but me and him are both being attacked by a much bigger army, explain to me u custy ass motherfucker why i would even think of pointin the finger at him until the enemy stops attackin us.

maybe i should offer my ass up to u. thats what banana boy suggests.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 02:08:54 PM »
yea israel is baaad, very baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! as opposed to hezbollah and hamas, they are good and pure. ure rigth! maybe once ure gonna decide to keep them hezbollah guys company with their plans to tear israel apart!
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 02:16:23 PM »

If my brother is being a dick, but me and him are both being attacked by a much bigger army, explain to me u custy ass motherfucker why i would even think of pointin the finger at him until the enemy stops attackin us.

because you never take the time to acknowledge islams own faults. i dont think u have the mental capacity too, ur pride is all u have. its sad, but your people will never be more than a backwards race of camel fuckin woman beheaders if u cant adress your own problems. you just always have someone else to blame  :-\

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2006, 05:48:23 PM »

because you never take the time to acknowledge islams own faults. i dont think u have the mental capacity too, ur pride is all u have. its sad, but your people will never be more than a backwards race of camel fuckin woman beheaders if u cant adress your own problems. you just always have someone else to blame  :-\

see u cant just make dumb statements like this. i like where ure headed with this thread, just be more specific.

- Lewis Carroll