Author Topic: Daz on 106 & Park  (Read 784 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: Daz on 106 & Park
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2006, 10:27:29 PM »
^well in that case, fuck JD, and Fuck you too, beeyatch.
thats weak man.....you could say some more intelligent things in your posts than "fuck so and so".......thats al you do, every post i read of yours says fuck jayz or fuck jd or whoever it is.....try adding something positive to the conversation

and dont talk shit to Big Hercy Buggz either >:(

the reason why i write "fuck jay-z, etc" is because i think he does not deserve so much attention.  there are like 5 threads on him on the outbound connection that are all bullshit..  one of the threads are debating what jay-z's religion is.  what kinda bullshit is that?  i mean, stupid threads need stupid replys.  jay-z is the most overrated rapper in hip-hop history.  thats why its fuck jay-z...

and its fuck JD because all he does is make money off whats hot at the moment.  he call himself "the best producer in hip hop" yet he does not have a sound where a fan could say "sounds like JD did that one."

i wouldnt say anything bad to Big Hercy if he didnt call me "a stupid fat fuck with no exceptions."  but thats his oppinion.  and because of that i said fuck him.

i hope that fullfils your designation of an "intelligent post."  but if you still heated, fuck you too.  if not, than its all cool.  just go ahead and shit on my karma...its a lost casue any way.   :)

You are the biggest faggot on this board. You are a hater and jealous. Remember JD made himself a millionare, has written tons of hit songs, produced even more, and brought up many many succesful acts. Although they may not be the best rappers, he is still able to push them to gold and platinum records which means he's smarter than you are. Oh by the way, he's fucking Janet Jackson, and you CAN'T hate on that unless your a faggot. But you ARE from Frisco, so maybe that's why.

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2006, 10:39:32 PM »
I admit JD is lame

but he can make some good tracks

suckaa free

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2006, 09:14:58 AM »
thats weak man.....you could say some more intelligent things in your posts than "fuck so and so".......thats al you do, every post i read of yours says fuck jayz or fuck jd or whoever it is.....try adding something positive to the conversation

the reason why i write "fuck jay-z, etc" is because i think he does not deserve so much attention.  there are like 5 threads on him on the outbound connection that are all bullshit..  one of the threads are debating what jay-z's religion is.  what kinda bullshit is that?  i mean, stupid threads need stupid replys.  jay-z is the most overrated rapper in hip-hop history.  thats why its fuck jay-z...

and its fuck JD because all he does is make money off whats hot at the moment.  he call himself "the best producer in hip hop" yet he does not have a sound where a fan could say "sounds like JD did that one."

i wouldnt say anything bad to Big Hercy if he didnt call me "a stupid fat fuck with no exceptions."  but thats his oppinion.  and because of that i said fuck him.

i hope that fullfils your designation of an "intelligent post."  but if you still heated, fuck you too.  if not, than its all cool.  just go ahead and shit on my karma...its a lost casue any way.   :)

You are the biggest faggot on this board. You are a hater and jealous. Remember JD made himself a millionare, has written tons of hit songs, produced even more, and brought up many many succesful acts. Although they may not be the best rappers, he is still able to push them to gold and platinum records which means he's smarter than you are. Oh by the way, he's fucking Janet Jackson, and you CAN'T hate on that unless your a faggot. But you ARE from Frisco, so maybe that's why.
im the faggot? YOU the one who is talkin about shavin peoples balls.  fuck you and JD and new jersey.  go suck on Lance Bass's dick.  that fag is available for you know.  i know you been waiting for a while.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2006, 01:09:30 PM »
LOL^^^ ...fuck jd....he's a copycat....that nigga disappears until the rap game changes..then he comesback and bites...

suckaa free

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2006, 01:27:33 PM »
LOL^^^ ...fuck jd....he's a copycat....that nigga disappears until the rap game changes..then he comesback and bites...
thank you. 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2006, 09:52:48 PM »

haha  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

youngmessnucca

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2006, 11:55:39 PM »

im the faggot? YOU the one who is talkin about shavin peoples balls.  fuck you and JD and new jersey.  go suck on Lance Bass's dick.  that fag is available for you know.  i know you been waiting for a while.

The fuck you talking about? Find where I said that and post it. You make up shit now? Plus you used that Lance Bass diss twice in 2 days, and again with the gay shit. Your are a certified Frisco homo.

suckaa free

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2006, 12:07:46 AM »
^
Phillyfag you know this was filimed in Frisco right? I thought You don't like Frisco. Make up your mind ya bitch.

Yes I'm well aware of it. I just don't like you.

You've been saying some shit about Frisco foo. You know what I'm talking about you pale bitch loving faggot.

Frisco IS the gayest city in the world, that's what I said. I really don't care if Rich is a faggot, he makes good music. You're a faggot, and judging by your Diss to your Enemies lolololol, you can't rap either. Ya dumb fuckin beaner. Why don't you hit puberty first, grown some hair on your nuts, so i can chave em, like i do lance bass every night, get some pussy, then come back at me with somethin.
fuckin faggot.   :-\

youngmessnucca

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2006, 08:15:30 AM »
^
Phillyfag you know this was filimed in Frisco right? I thought You don't like Frisco. Make up your mind ya bitch.

Yes I'm well aware of it. I just don't like you.

You've been saying some shit about Frisco foo. You know what I'm talking about you pale bitch loving faggot.

Frisco IS the gayest city in the world, that's what I said. I really don't care if Rich is a faggot, he makes good music. You're a faggot, and judging by your Diss to your Enemies lolololol, you can't rap either. Ya dumb fuckin beaner. Why don't you hit puberty first, grown some hair on your nuts, so i can chave em, like i do lance bass every night, get some pussy, then come back at me with somethin.
fuckin faggot.   :-\

So you know how to edit and change other people's posts? How cute. That's from the Big Rich thread, and you had to make something up to make me look bad? Come up with your own shit, youve been mentioning Lance Bass in every other post...what does that tell you aboiut yourself? Frisco Homo.