Author Topic: Any habs fans up on here?  (Read 224 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Any habs fans up on here?
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2006, 04:57:37 PM »
and Anson Carter? WTF we dont need Anson. The Sedins made Anson Carter (out of the 33 goals he scored, 32 of em were assisted on by either Sedin). Will do fine without Carter

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2006, 05:03:26 PM »
Luongo's 6 million + Willie Mitchell's 3.5 million + Any RW we put on the Sedin Line > Bertuzzi's 5 million + Jovo's 6.75 million + Anson's aksing price which is 3 million.

10 milliion > 14.75 million
our team saves almost 5 million keeps Naslund (one of the most pure snipers in the league) + we gain an elite goalie and get better defensively. Most of those are the ingredients for a good post season run. *fingers crossed* Hopefully  :-X

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2006, 08:08:07 PM »
I think the nucks will fight for a playoff spot just as mtl will. They both play in a tuff division.

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2006, 01:46:16 AM »
I think we got the toughest division in the league, every team has legitimate chance to make the playoffs in the northwest, it also has the toughest goalie's in the league goaltenders Kipper,Rolo,Luongo,Jose Theodore and Manny Fernandez isn't that bad

by the way who's in Montreal's division

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2006, 09:33:34 AM »
I think we got the toughest division in the league, every team has legitimate chance to make the playoffs in the northwest, it also has the toughest goalie's in the league goaltenders Kipper,Rolo,Luongo,Jose Theodore and Manny Fernandez isn't that bad

by the way who's in Montreal's division

Buffallo, Ottawa, Toronto, Boston

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2006, 01:36:40 PM »
Montreal will kill Toronto and Boston

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2006, 02:22:43 PM »
Ya and we always have success against Ottawa for some strange reason, the 3 teams we seem to always lose against are : Carolina, New Jersey and Buffalo, let's hope it changes this season.

Anson Carter IS usefull to the Sedins, the great thing about that line was the chemistry, those 3 guys worked PERFECTLY together. They will do good with Naslund too. But Bulis on the second line ? :-[ He's good sometimes and can lay some good bodychecks but when he decides to disapear my god, he's nowhere to be found

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2006, 03:14:11 PM »
^ Bulis will be on the first line i think
Some guy by the name of Jesse Shcultz will be with the Sedins
Hes a prospect

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2006, 09:10:02 PM »
o should we go get Dumont, how do we make room under the cap Ryder, Aebi and Sourray?

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2006, 09:35:11 PM »
o should we go get Dumont, how do we make room under the cap Ryder, Aebi and Sourray?

Buy out Bonk's contract, I don't know but I don't think Dumont is worth all that... He sure is good but not great, we don't really need him with the team we have right now, unless we trade some players. I could see him end up at Detroit, Edmonton, L.A.. a team that really needs offense.

As far as Bulis on the first line :o I don't think that's good at all, because when he's gonna have the attention of the other teams D-Men, he's gonna disapear, he's just scared like that lol ;p , but he's good though, great speed and can score goals, can play on the PK, I guess that's why you got him, he's a good player

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2006, 09:56:46 PM »
If i was Bob Gainey this is what i would do peep this.

Buy out Bonk is first one my list that clears about what 2.5

Ryder, Sourray, and Aebisher to dallas for Brendan Morrow Morrow=2.5 Ryder, Sourray and Aebi is roughly around6 million so you make3.5 off that one now you got 6 million form those deal plus the 2 million you have left off the 44 so  thats 8 million to play with.

Dumont - Koivu - Samsonov
Morrow - Rebeiro - Kovalev
Higgins - Pleakanec - Johnson
Murray -Begin - ChipChura

Rivet - Dandenault
Bouillon - Markov
Cote - Komisarek

Yep im downw this line up

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2006, 12:15:13 PM »

As far as Bulis on the first line :o I don't think that's good at all, because when he's gonna have the attention of the other teams D-Men, he's gonna disapear, he's just scared like that lol ;p , but he's good though, great speed and can score goals, can play on the PK, I guess that's why you got him, he's a good player

Yep, you nailed it right there. In the offseason(besides Luongo) we've only got players known for their defence and skating.
Willie Mitchell (No. 1 shutdown guy). People from the east really dont know him but if you saw the Wild and Stars play last year you know who this guy is. Canucks fans know who this guy is, this guy was the reason the top line did not have much success against the Wild in Western Semifinals in 03
Marc Chouinard Top 10 in faceoffs. Great skater, even better backchecker since his coming fromt the Minniesota Wild system
Taylor Pyatt Great skater for a big guy. Defensively responsible
Jan Bulis Great skater. Good backchecker/pk guy.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2006, 03:48:15 PM »
Yes but again Bulis dosent help youre team in the playoffs

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2006, 04:55:26 PM »
^ If we use him wisely in right situations then he will

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2006, 06:45:30 PM »
^ If we use him wisely in right situations then he will

sorry i just sen to much of him. Youll see tho im telling you this now. He will put in 15-20 goals and playing with Naslund could put in 25 but instead of going after the uck and taking a hit he will slow down first then the other player gets the  puck and he chases or try to out manoever for the puck , never play the body.