Author Topic: Whats with snoop dogg?  (Read 239 times)

alaskanbrad

• 'G'
Whats with snoop dogg?
« on: August 01, 2006, 09:48:25 PM »
i read the interviews, and he sounds really arrogant. he acts like nobody can do any music without his approval out west, and he acts like the bay area is weak. man, bay area shit eclipses his cocky, skinny frame. example: mob figaz > dogg pound. i liked "crusin in in my 64" (thanks dubcnn) b/c it sounded like their 90's stuff, but almost every song that snoop/dpg put out in the new millenium is limp. its annoying to hear him put so many good artists down (kokane and crooked i are two of my favorites) and no matter what he trys to say, youre not "gangsta" if you live in a mansion behind security guards paid to protect your big head and bigger mouth. i liked doggystyle, and i liked the last meal, but snoop dogg needs to stop polishing his own helmet, hungry artists are much more raw. r.i.p. mac dre

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
Re: Whats with snoop dogg?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 10:15:10 PM »
what part of alaska you from homie?

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 10:17:19 PM »
Snoop Doggy Dogg!!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 11:44:23 PM »
i read the interviews, and he sounds really arrogant. he acts like nobody can do any music without his approval out west, and he acts like the bay area is weak. man, bay area shit eclipses his cocky, skinny frame. example: mob figaz > dogg pound. i liked "crusin in in my 64" (thanks dubcnn) b/c it sounded like their 90's stuff, but almost every song that snoop/dpg put out in the new millenium is limp. its annoying to hear him put so many good artists down (kokane and crooked i are two of my favorites) and no matter what he trys to say, youre not "gangsta" if you live in a mansion behind security guards paid to protect your big head and bigger mouth. i liked doggystyle, and i liked the last meal, but snoop dogg needs to stop polishing his own helmet, hungry artists are much more raw. r.i.p. mac dre

some body needs to define gangsta to you. anyways its not like no rapper cant do wit out his approval he juz wants respect cuz hes old in the game, cuz hes a G n he demands respect. he has money man he can be gangsta as he wants to be. for instance lets say he got into shit wit jay-z and jay-z was comin to cali to shoot a video or vacation or wtvr. im pretty damn sure snoop can get couple of youngstas n give an order to blast his ass or attempt to. if not the youngstas he can always hire an hit man. u make it seem that if their rich their good n since their rappers n since they say violence is bad u might think they aint gangsta, but no body really know for sure man aint nobody know what snoop can be doin illegaly. hes arragont cuz he juz dont give a fuck from what ive read int he interview. beats and lyrics make a good song but representation makes mad money too. i dont kno i juz disagree with everything you say. i if i was a rapper i would still risk my life sum times to get that lil sumthin sumthin

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 04:09:02 AM »
Polishing his helmet?  ???

The Maestro

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 04:32:27 AM »
why would you want snoop to masterbate?

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 04:46:54 AM »
why would you want snoop to masterbate?

Unless he means Snoop is wanking over himself?

Anyway, he's one of the G.O.A.T. He can say what the fuck he wants to.