Author Topic: THey need 2 ask snoop some questions like  (Read 262 times)

papa-smurf

THey need 2 ask snoop some questions like
« on: July 30, 2006, 01:18:48 AM »
why he didnt do shit when dr dre got socked at the vibe awards,gunit helped dre before snoop or game did,
ask snoop how crooked cant fuck with kurupt when he had 2 ghost write for kurupt?why snoop use 2 get slaped by suge,he was getting straight child abused and he was a grown ass man,why is crooked flow is getting respect on eastcoast rap sites more then snoop shit is,why snoop had 2 be a sell out  in order 2 stay in the rap game,why he always been a pussy cat,show why he fits right in with the pussy cat dolls or whatever they name is,and why rbx been ghostwriteing for snoop every since he was rapping on the cronic album,which mean snoop u aint never ever wrote for yo self,u had a ghost writer every since u came out,thats hwy yo style is diffrent because a diffrent ghost writer is writeing for u,

and why everybody keep saying crooked i is letting snoop diss on him because of crooked song he just droped,that song was recorded 3 months ago,Did u read the part when it says crooked aint trying 2 be on beef shit with snoop but he is a man and he about 2 let the fans know his side of the story,that mean crooked aint letting nobody talk bad about him,he did a interview 2 speak on snoop just like snoop was speaking on him,But fuck snoop,Niggas in the streets of long beach know who u really are and snoop u aint no gangsta,never was and never will be,

d-nice

Re: THey need 2 ask snoop some questions like
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 01:24:17 AM »
^^^ Damn homie you seemed heated. Yeah those questions will definitely not be asked to Snoop. Unless it involves a alley.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 01:33:19 AM »
why he didnt do shit when dr dre got socked at the vibe awards,gunit helped dre before snoop or game did,
ask snoop how crooked cant fuck with kurupt when he had 2 ghost write for kurupt?why snoop use 2 get slaped by suge,he was getting straight child abused and he was a grown ass man,why is crooked flow is getting respect on eastcoast rap sites more then snoop shit is,why snoop had 2 be a sell out  in order 2 stay in the rap game,why he always been a pussy cat,show why he fits right in with the pussy cat dolls or whatever they name is,and why rbx been ghostwriteing for snoop every since he was rapping on the cronic album,which mean snoop u aint never ever wrote for yo self,u had a ghost writer every since u came out,thats hwy yo style is diffrent because a diffrent ghost writer is writeing for u,

and why everybody keep saying crooked i is letting snoop diss on him because of crooked song he just droped,that song was recorded 3 months ago,Did u read the part when it says crooked aint trying 2 be on beef shit with snoop but he is a man and he about 2 let the fans know his side of the story,that mean crooked aint letting nobody talk bad about him,he did a interview 2 speak on snoop just like snoop was speaking on him,But fuck snoop,Niggas in the streets of long beach know who u really are and snoop u aint no gangsta,never was and never will be,

dont you think thats a little disrespectful there chief? But hey to each his own....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 01:34:36 AM »
that would be afunny interview

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 01:36:51 AM »
that would be afunny interview

I wonder If Snoop would do anything like smack the interviewer up...Or would he just have the interview stopped?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 01:44:43 AM »
I think Snoop would hang up the phone. Interview was over the phone right?
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 01:48:07 AM »
I think Snoop would hang up the phone. Interview was over the phone right?

Damn dude, I just had a pic of that girl up, NICE TASTE! +1 For you!  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

hempkside2

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 02:57:03 PM »

Snoop my nigga,but rbx was doing alot of ghost writing for snoop,and dre.(undercover cope was wrote by  rbx,snoop..rx wrote have of the chronic.dont sleep yll.the narrator is that nigga.

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 06:44:14 PM »
No Comment!