Author Topic: crooked let snoop know  (Read 175 times)

papa-smurf

crooked let snoop know
« on: July 30, 2006, 06:31:08 PM »
crooked could expose snoop bitch ass a damage his career if he wants 2,But hes a bigger man then that,he on some bring the west back shit,He even said him and snoop could go head up and have a one on one fight,But we all know snoop aint built like that,So big up 2 crooked for letting niggas know that he aint no buster and wasnt raised 2 be a buster,But he is intellegent and he will get at u if u want him 2,and if anybody think crooked was crying or whatever,Yall must be fake ass fuck because real recognize real and any real nigga a know crooked was on some nigga i could and i would but i dont wonna do that 2 u because u from long beach and u from teh westcoast and if crooked and snoop go aganst each other then the indutry gonna be saying look there they go again with that shit,But crooked a blow reguardless,

He let it be known that he dont need snoop and snoop know that, so snoop mad about it,and if snoop try 2 pull this shit again then crooked gonna have 2 do what he have 2 do and thats smash the fuck out of snoop and its a good thing crooked sent a warning out before he did it,so hopefully snoop be on some mature shit,get on crooked level,all crook was saying is yall could make more money together then yall would make being against each other,and everybody already know crooked gonna win that easily if they go against each other,But crooked will take it there if snoop try 2 talk bad about him again,u only get one chance 2 make up for what u said snoop,snoop is i fear of crooked success,and snoop dont have 2 be,snoop always gonna have what he got,no need fo rth bulshit,

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: crooked let snoop know
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 06:51:05 PM »
Please Kill Yourself Now!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 08:23:47 PM »
pointless post

The Best of 3 Worlds

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 09:59:31 PM »
I wish Crooked I interview focused more on his album, label, personal life, etc than the whole interview about snoop dogg