Author Topic: SNOOP -VATO VIDEO -  (Read 1660 times)

$Eg2$

Re: SNOOP -VATO VIDEO -
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2006, 03:48:46 PM »
^^^What does B-Real being a blood have to do with the song?

Vato ??? 

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2006, 03:55:30 PM »
i highley doubt hes a blood come on now who the fuck coming up with tahat shit lol???  An ese reppin red down here dont go.. 

d-nice

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2006, 03:57:28 PM »
I got that part, but I think Snoop had B on there so he would not catch heat for having Pharrell do the chorus. B is cuban but yeah he should have somebody on there that is chicano.

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2006, 03:58:51 PM »
Im really suprised the CDQ hasnt come out for this track yet considering the video has already been made.......

d-nice

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2006, 04:01:03 PM »
i highley doubt hes a blood come on now who the fuck coming up with tahat shit lol???  An ese reppin red down here dont go.. 

B-Real was a blood at one time:

Born to a Mexican father and an Afro-Cuban mother, B-Real's moved with his sister and mother out of his father's home and moved to South Gate before ending up in South Central. Before dropping out of Bell High School, he befriended future Cypress Hill members Sen Dog and Mellow Man Ace (who forewent staying with the group to go solo). Sen Dog, who was affiliated with the Bloods gang set known as "Neighborhood Family", would later introduce B-Real into the set.

wikipedia.com

Never knew he was half Mexican though.

TuSlic

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2006, 07:07:09 PM »

b-real is from 84 neighborhood family which is swans, he even shouts it out in that westside connection diss

no1wammy

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2006, 07:46:05 PM »
I sent a letter to Pharrell at MySpace about recommending a Chicano rapper like Lil' Rob or Mr. Capone-e for "Vato". No response. I'm a talk to Khool-Aid and see if she can get the hook up. She seems to be the only other person who can unite the black and brown. For real.

Fingazz too.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2006, 07:53:12 PM »
All these people saying B-Real aint a blood.... ::)
Thats why his name is B-Real

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2006, 07:55:59 PM »

Wow...I didn't know that neither.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2006, 07:59:07 PM »

Wow...I didn't know that neither.

Hes said it in songs before that hes mexican.

The Best of 3 Worlds

$Eg2$

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2006, 08:00:02 PM »
I sent a letter to Pharrell at MySpace about recommending a Chicano rapper like Lil' Rob or Mr. Capone-e for "Vato". No response. I'm a talk to Khool-Aid and see if she can get the hook up. She seems to be the only other person who can unite the black and brown. For real.

Fingazz too.

I would really not wanna hear lil rob or Mr capone-e on wit any1 especially Snoop they both Wack

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2006, 08:00:15 PM »
Ive never ever felt B-Real, he is like a B-Legit to me, something about him when he raps always makes me laugh, dude dissed Mack10 good though

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2006, 08:24:42 PM »
Ive never ever felt B-Real, he is like a B-Legit to me, something about him when he raps always makes me laugh, dude dissed Mack10 good though
Dont Sleep on BREAL he got lyrics....he is way better lyrically then Legit, but his voice can get annoying i agree about that...

and yeah great diss on WACK 10.....

"My name should be Mack 11, cuz im a higher caliber MC, theres no question."

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2006, 08:25:32 PM »
Dont Sleep on BREAL he got lyrics....he is way better lyrically then Legit, but his voice can get annoying i agree about that...

and yeah great diss on WACK 10.....

"My name should be Mack 11, cuz im a higher caliber MC, theres no question."

Hes alright, and I dont like Mack10 much but,  Mack10  > BReal

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2006, 08:34:59 PM »