Author Topic: Is Snoop Dogg Up To The Challenge?  (Read 338 times)

kingwell

Is Snoop Dogg Up To The Challenge?
« on: July 31, 2006, 12:40:53 AM »
In the Crooked I interview, he challenged Snoop to actually engage unity through going to the radio stations for play, and also push more people from Long Beach.

Firstly, I think this Unity shit is another promotion for his album just like the West coast Conference.
Secondly, if Snoop WOULD start pushing more new West generation, it would talk volumes.

Props to Snoop for at least trying to do this shit, but I think if he actually takes the initiative to something big-scale, and gets shit cracking just a bit more on it, he could bring the West back.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: Is Snoop Dogg Up To The Challenge?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 01:14:04 AM »
snoop knows what he doin

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 01:18:34 AM »
 snoop just needs this fake unity bs to get more power..he dont give a shit about the west...he wants to be the big man and everybody else is  just the crumbs of his table...thats why he is creating all these little rap groups...so he can controll these mutafuckaz and keep them small at the same time

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 01:36:03 AM »
snoop just needs this fake unity bs to get more power..he dont give a shit about the west...he wants to be the big man and everybody else is  just the crumbs of his table...thats why he is creating all these little rap groups...so he can controll these mutafuckaz and keep them small at the same time

The funny thing is, Snoop said 'all the artist that left my label sounded like shiet without me. None of them put out a good song without me'. Yet Goldie Loc is right there with him. I don't know what it is about him, but these artist (I'm mainly talkin about Soopafly) need to realize that he's NEVER gonna put them out and blow them up. Like Crooked I said, 50 already surpassed Snoop as a better business man.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

$Eg2$

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 02:21:59 PM »
snoop just needs this fake unity bs to get more power..he dont give a shit about the west...he wants to be the big man and everybody else is  just the crumbs of his table...thats why he is creating all these little rap groups...so he can controll these mutafuckaz and keep them small at the same time

The funny thing is, Snoop said 'all the artist that left my label sounded like shiet without me. None of them put out a good song without me'. Yet Goldie Loc is right there with him. I don't know what it is about him, but these artist (I'm mainly talkin about Soopafly) need to realize that he's NEVER gonna put them out and blow them up. Like Crooked I said, 50 already surpassed Snoop as a better business man.

Real talk

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 02:29:42 PM »
ONLY TIME WILL TELL, BUT HE IS TOO BIG HEADED HE NEEDS TO HUMBLE UP SOME.

d-nice

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 02:45:35 PM »
I think once Snoop saw he could have moderate success without Dre, that changed his outlook. Not to say that he is not right about some things but dude does need to chill and REALLY focus on trying to "help" these west coast artists the right way and not so he can stick his chest out. Snoop just now is starting to fuck with the indie game to get paper. Makes me respect Daz's hustle all these years alot more.

kingwell

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 07:04:09 PM »
I think once Snoop saw he could have moderate success without Dre, that changed his outlook. Not to say that he is not right about some things but dude does need to chill and REALLY focus on trying to "help" these west coast artists the right way and not so he can stick his chest out. Snoop just now is starting to fuck with the indie game to get paper. Makes me respect Daz's hustle all these years alot more.

Well we'll see.  If these west coast groups he is proposing take off, I hope something will happen.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 07:04:57 PM »

real talk babyg

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 07:13:41 PM »

Real talk

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 08:27:52 PM »

real talk babyg

yeah real talk and SOOPAFLY has been held down for way to long...I still bump "TALKIN BOUT YOU" diss track to Kurupt which for the records was BYYYYY FAR the best diss track put out by either side...And his production on DPGC YOU KNOW WHAT IM THROWIN UP was great..."you aint shit" and "ill beacho azz" were some nasty beats

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 08:28:35 PM »

real talk babyg

yeah real talk and SOOPAFLY has been held down for way to long...I still bump "TALKIN BOUT YOU" diss track to Kurupt which for the records was BYYYYY FAR the best diss track put out by either side...And his production on DPGC YOU KNOW WHAT IM THROWIN UP was great..."you aint shit" and "ill beacho azz" were some nasty beats

Yup Soopa let Kurupt have it on that track

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 09:31:14 PM »

say what u want...but snoop seem to have looked out more for cali then dre did..you could never say he turned his back on his coast or sold out..even though he aint 50'ish with the business part of it... snoop looked out for people...he helped people he didnt even have to get money to eat..prolly wasnt no million dollar plate..but he put more food on these niggas plate when others with power could have done along time ago..

if the people that been down aint doin it by themselves like soopafly and flop....they always will end up on snoops album somehow someway and make money..

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 09:41:24 PM »

real talk babyg

if you could hook that track up i re,meber hearing it once back in the days but dint have my pc so i cuolnt download it, thanks.

Lets hope snoop is real about bringning back the west. Game drops and if Detox drops the west will be back fo sho.