Author Topic: What's wrong with what Snoop said? (1 more topic)  (Read 485 times)

Westcoastfanatic

Re: What's wrong with what Snoop said? (1 more topic)
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2006, 08:12:57 AM »
I think Crooked i was most hurt by that "I never liked his style" statement. I can imagine that would hurt if Snoop told him several times that he was dope and talented in the past. Felt like a stab in the back when he heard Snoop say "I ain't never really liked cuzz' rap-style"
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2006, 08:38:46 AM »
I think Crooked i was most hurt by that "I never liked his style" statement. I can imagine that would hurt if Snoop told him several times that he was dope and talented in the past. Felt like a stab in the back when he heard Snoop say "I ain't never really liked cuzz' rap-style"

So your saying Snoop hurt his feelings?  Ahhh... poor Crooked I.

According to Crooked I, Snoop never really said anything about his style in the past.  All he said is that, C-Style or someone needs to fuck with him.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2006, 10:55:55 AM »
LMAO @ highlighting all of the "positive shit" and most of it being nuetral. Just because it isn't negative doesn't mean it is positive.

kingwell

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 01:16:50 PM »
He was High.  He's always High.  My point is if Crooked I expects every rapper alive to tell everybody that asks about him "Yeah, I'd love to work with him! He's so great!" he's out of his fucking mind. 

If they asked Busta Rhymes the same question; are yall gonna work together? He'd say 'Who the fuck is Crooked I? Fuck no I'm not going to work with him, let him put an album out or something and then maybe we'll talk"

Snoop said it a hella lot nicer than that.  I just don't see the problem other than Crooked I is sensitive as fuck about the truth. 

lol, did you even read Crooked I's response interview?  Snoop knows who he is, he has been in the studio with him, chilled with him, been told he is sick as fuck by him.   Why the fuck would you ask Busta that question, they obviously have no history.