Author Topic: Bad Azz Comments On Kurupt!  (Read 254 times)

G2ThaV

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Take Out SUGE And Stomp Down Tha ROW!" - Eazy E
Bad Azz Comments On Kurupt!
« on: January 11, 2002, 12:32:56 AM »
He sounds hella dissapointed , and basically explains there was plenty of other ways for Kurupt too get money.

"you go back for the money , that's called selling your soul, an i always knew Kurupt be a smarter person, an it's not the fact that you know, its the money , theres alotta places you could go too get  money too feed your kids, u know what im saying however u wanna call it, but basically im just suprised, im dissapointed at the fact that, its alot of other things that could of been done too the extreme where Kurupt had to go sign with Deathrow, go back to Suge, however u wanna call it. To the point where i think he still gonna be broke u know what im saying, hopefully the fella would be alright but (pause) man , man , man it's 2002 man u gotta do what u gotta do but dont do nothing thats gonna jeapordise ur ..."
- Bad Azz

Hit up dpgrecordz.com too listen to it in real audio.

an damn there forum is BlazIN!!

an also this should clear up if he was gonna sign to tha Row! no fuckern way! he knows better and is SMARTER than Kurupt. damn shits fucked up kurupt such a good mc, why he gotta sign wif them , the interview on Monday should explain everything, hope he explains wasup too all of his dpg homies!
"Even If We All Get Murdered In Vegas, They Can't Fade Us" - Ice Cube

Don Seer

Re: Bad Azz Comments On Kurupt!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2002, 12:52:57 AM »
fuck....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2002, 05:58:50 AM »
shit i wonder how many other dpg members are dissapointed with kurupt.

Big BpG

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2002, 06:06:16 AM »
Well... I would believe all of them... and it really sounds like they are dissappointed, and not mad... and what I believe is that they HAD NO IDEA... it seems like they found out when  all of us first heard that message post on the Row board. If that's how it happened... it's shady of Kurupt... but forget the "what ifs" ... let him speak... but it's definite. Everyone should be dissapointed and feel for them... that's their homie Kurupt.

This is the biggest thing to happen to the West since September 13, 1996... look at how people feel... some feel like they lost a friend, others feel like they trapped a squirrel... and those would be Tha Row members at the board... they seem to act like they GOT HIM... or something, but I would probably act the same way if Snoop signed him... so I shouldn't speak...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2002, 07:05:59 AM »
its alot of other things that could of been done too the extreme where Kurupt had to go sign with Deathrow, go back to Suge, however u wanna call it. To the point where i think he still gonna be broke u know what im saying, hopefully the fella would be alright but (pause) man , man , man it's 2002 man u gotta do what u gotta do but dont do nothing thats gonna jeapordise ur ..."
- Bad Azz

see no one give a fuck if he as changed label , the thing is that he change to the poor,  think about it , doggystyle and affiliates spent so many time tryi to ignore them  , diss them , and all that and now he's droppin all this work down , i would take this as a slap in your face and a "bitch!" with it,, would u still smile at him..... i     don't       think      so    :-/
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-