Author Topic: KILLAFORNIA!HERE I COME!!!  (Read 117 times)

hempkside2

KILLAFORNIA!HERE I COME!!!
« on: August 01, 2006, 11:41:51 PM »
oak-town,long beach,....then Vegas!!!Im gonna hit some of u cats up mayne.blaze with u BGs.... 8)

J Bananas

Re: KILLAFORNIA!HERE I COME!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 12:52:14 AM »
please dont call it that if you're not from here. locals only, ho cake

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 12:58:08 AM »
Yo man, I got some nice fat rocks we can smoke. Bring yo glass dick down to so cal and we'll get it crackin, if ya know what I mean, cuzzo.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 01:05:47 AM »
conans gotta be the funniest motherfucker on television, he's got will ferrell on now, shit is crack

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 03:15:37 AM »
Yo man, I got some nice fat rocks we can smoke. Bring yo glass dick down to so cal and we'll get it crackin, if ya know what I mean, cuzzo.

LMAO

The Best of 3 Worlds

hempkside2

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 04:09:06 PM »
conans gotta be the funniest motherfucker on television, he's got will ferrell on now, shit is crack
im gonna holla at ac,grundy.smokeout with him, then stop by your crib,and rape your faggot ass....then piss in the back of your head....u with dat  winnie :laugh:

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 04:14:20 PM »
im gonna holla at ac,grundy.smokeout with him, then stop by your crib,and rape your faggot ass....then piss in the back of your head....u with dat  winnie :laugh:
yo man after u finish wit sik come over and ill do da same to u too

hempkside2

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 04:16:53 PM »
please dont call it that if you're not from here. locals only, ho cake
[/quote I can call it what I want Winnie faggarino.I lived in your city fag,and im thinking about moveing back hoe....OAK;TOWN got love for hempk2...im looking at san,leandro for real.

hempkside2

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2006, 04:20:29 PM »
sounds like a good deal to me....but for now u need to jump off winnies nut sack.

hempkside2

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2006, 04:22:14 PM »
watch ya mouth!!dont forget what city gave birth to yo fitlthy ass ;D

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2006, 04:22:44 PM »
sounds like a good deal to me....but for now u need to jump off winnies nut sack.
dam i didnt think u wood agree to it sounds good then ill jump off till u come through then ill do everything to u dat u will do to sik