Author Topic: The Baggage Hanging Onto Snoop's Nuts.  (Read 317 times)

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

Re: The Baggage Hanging Onto Snoop's Nuts.
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2002, 09:12:31 PM »
what the fuck r ne of y'all gonna do to kurupt cuz hes on tha row?  the only thing is not buy his album.  im still gonna listen to his shit as long as he dont fall off even more.  maybe he'll go back to that fuck this and fuck that instead of that ITS OVER shit.  as long as jurupt doesnt diss dpgc then ill still listen to his shit.  maybe it was a bitch move to go to the enemy but that was Kurupts decision.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

jakeIII

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2002, 09:15:34 PM »
chill. :P

I'm chillin'.......believe me....lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2002, 02:48:38 AM »
I'm just confused at the whole Fuck Death Row thing. If your gonna diss, then be prepared not to sign with the label. I mean Kurupt said some shit too, and if he didn't mean it, then he made empty disses, and that's a bitch move. As for Kurupt himself, cool, more power to him to make money. I mean number one to him is his family and himself, and whatever gets food on the table, fine. A man's got to eat, so that's that. Just why the empty disses, and the Dre is the greatest producer, and Snoop's the big homeboy, then turn your back. He handled it wrong, but I don't question why, just how.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2002, 03:41:02 AM »
Lemme Start By Saying I Love DPG.  I Think Snoop Dogg Is The Greatest Rapper That Ever Lived, Even Over Tupac, And I'm A Huge Snoop Fan.  

That Said, I Think It's Time We Had A Little Discussion, LOL. It's Really Depressing To Me To See People Dissing Kurupt Now That He's On The Row... I Have To Ask, If Snoop Signed To The Row, Would You Diss Him?  NO, I Don't Think You Would... You'd Say "Man, That's Wild", And Just Anticipate His First CD On Tha Row.  Be Honest... That's What Would Happen.

The Reason Is, Because People On This Board, Just Ride Snoop's Nuts! I Love Him, But Man, Just Because He Doesn't Like Somebody, Doesn't Mean You Diss Everything Associated With Him!  

Last Week, Everyone Thought Space Boogie was A Great Cd.  I Thought It Was Average, And That Kurupt Fell Off Years Ago.  The Reason You All Hyped Space Boogie, Was Because It Was A Kurupt (DPG) Cd, And You Love Everything DPG Does.  I Can't REally Hate On That, That's A Fan For Ya.  But Now That He's On Tha Row, Everybody's Saying "Oh, Kurupt Ain't That Big"... And That He's A Lame Rapper (Fredwreck Himself Said This).  How Can Signing A Contract Change How Tight You Are On The Mic?  

Reality: crooked I Is Probably The Dopest Rapper Alive.  This New Song Is Full Of Dope Rhymes You Ain't Hearing From ANYBODY Else.  What Jay Z Does Twice In A Song, Crook Does 20 Times... Crook Says A Line And You Gotta Hit The Rewind Button.  Instead Of Respect Though, We Get People Saying It's Poppy, And Dissapointing, Just Because He's On The Row, And Snoop Dogg Hates The Row.

Back When Daz Dissed Snoop, And Snoop Dissed Back, A Great Man Named Kurupt Stayed Cool With Both Sides.  Why? Because He Was A TRUE Friend To Snoop, AND To Daz.  He Knew, That Even Though Daz Was Mad At Snoop, That He Could Still Be Both Of Their Friends, Because IT WAS NONE OF HIS BUSINESS.  IT DIDN'T CONCERN HIM.  IT WASN'T HIS BEEF.  

Flash Forward.  Kurupt Signs With Tha Row, It's His Contract, He's A Grown Man, He Can Sign With Whoever He Wants.  What Happens? DAZ TRIPS, And Insults Him On His Webpage, Saying He Ain't Ever Workin' With Him Again.  Fredwreck Insults Him.  I Won't Speak On Snoop, Because We Haven't Heard His Reaction Yet.  I Pray Snoop Says He'll Support His Homie Kurupt In Whatever He Does.

Just Remember, Kurupt Stood By Daz And Snoop When They Beefed, And As Soon As He Became Friends With Daz's Enemy (Suge), Daz Disowned Him.  The Same Daz That Hated His Cousin, Snoop, Over Money.  

You Know What I Think? I Think Daz Is A Bitch For Insulting Kurupt, When Kurupt Hasn't Said 1 Negative Thing About Them.  Yall Say Kurupt Laughed At Aftermath, I Can't Tell That It's Definately Kurupt, And It's Not A Crazy Laugh, It's A "HA hA" Like "I Can't Believe He Said That".  Plus, The Comment WAS Funny.  Dre On MTV Talked About How Big His Security Staff Was, So If Someone Says "You Roll Deep", And You DONT, Then The Proper Comment Would Be, "No, But Aftermath Does", Because THEY DO.  It's Not Even An Insult, It's Just Funny, It's A Comment, Get Your Panties Out Of A Wad.  

agree 100%.  on point.  some people act like Kurupt went to their house and slapped them across the face.  Look at the way that Daz is acting now that Kurupt is cool with Tha Row.  Daz is making himself look like a complete and utter bitch.  First he doesn't know how to run a label (He failed with Mobstyle Musik and if he keeps his current business practices up, DPG Recordz will fail and he'll be forced to sign with Snoop), second, he's a hypocrite.  He was down with Tha Row when Snoop was dissing them, and Daz even dissed his own cousin.  You didn't see Kurupt running around like a bitch screaming "Suge kidnapped Daz!!!!!!!!!!  Fuck Death Row!!!!!!!!".  I've lost respect for Daz Dillinger now.  He turned his back on Kurupt just because he wanted to feed his family and he saw an opportunity to have a successful solo career.  As Suge would say, and Kurupt would now agree:

Money over bitches

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2002, 03:55:38 AM »
this kurupt's new situation is very very very sad....only out for the money.what about relationship with all the dpgs affiliates?....WHAT A BITCH MOVE

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2002, 04:14:53 AM »
I just have to say that this situation in NO WAY makes me think any less of Kurupt as an artist. I've always thought highly of Kurupt as an MC, I just feel dissapointed & and a bit sad about his whole attitude. I just always got the impression that the dpg click were as close or closer than family, & you don't flake on family over money, not in my eyes anyways. But it's his life, I wish him the best & I hope this is all worth it in the end.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.